Certifications will only be accepted if they were made by:
1) the institution (school or university) which issued the original
2) the office of the mayor or city council (Ortsgericht) of a German town
3) a notary public in Germany
4) a German embassy or a German consulate
the foreign embassy or consulate in Germany
- If you are a pakistani national , you can get your documents certified by a notary public. They will work for all stuff in germany. Notary could be found in Courts ‘Kachahri’ , rate should be about 5 rs / page. Further more , Other than the original documents , PHOTOCOPIES required at the embassy do not need to be certified.