Control Systems Engineer – Rolls-Royce Germany
Our headquarters in Dahlewitz near Berlin are home to the company’s Development, Assembly and Customer Service units as well as central administrative and strategic departments.
- Capturing requirements, system definition and system trade studies; development of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic control system architecture
- Design and modelling of control system concepts and algorithms for Validation purposes
- System integration; platform equipment Health Monitoring Systems
- Developing high level software requirements, Embedded Measurement Systems
- Creating and maintaining the link to the global Electrical Power and Control System organisation, developing control system FMECAs
- Requirements validation and review
- Supporting control system aspects of engine certification, defining and improving system engineering tools and methods.