directly the needed certificate to uni assist.. also
      am confused to take the best management
      course.could u please clear my doubts. also prefer
      me a job scoped management course.. please
      guide me. thanks

admin
      Keymaster

Dear Rahul ,

Sorry for taking longer than usual for replying. Why do you wish to study in a private university where there are so much public universities and offere free education?
      Have you looked for the courses at http://www.daad.de ?

Cheers
      Admin

Rahul

thanks for the replay sir.. I just gone through dead.De. and found many course.. I had passed engineering with backpackers and had got only 65 % of marks my passout year was 2012. but I just got cleared in 2014.. so while I go through many consultancys they are saying am not able to apply in government university for ms… they also said me that they can arrange ms too but said government will reject my visa ( is it true) thus they said about the public university to me. actually I was looking for ms and had found many universitys and was ready for applying through unassist but ad this consultancy said so.. ( visa rejection) was afraid to do so.. kindly do a replay sir. about the matter mainly about visa rejection.

Rahul

also in the time period if 2012 to 2014 I had done job in manufacturing of electrode field.. Is their any course for ms which suits with my work experience…

admin
      Keymaster

Well you cannot find out if you can be admitted or not until you send in your application!!

Rahul

so can I have a chance of doing ms in government university.. or in universitys having tution fee..is there is a chance of visa rejection. if I got admission in a university

Rahul

is their any course other than ms.. which have good opportunity.. could u pls suggest or give me the details of some government as well as public university where I can apply for my ms too.. tution fee is ok.. so that I will get a good course and can reach their without any rejection.. is their any course related to my work experience. pls do replay me sir when u r free.

Rahul

can u please suggest some of the better private university where I can apply.. having tution fee is not a problem.. but according to my score. and also can u sujjest some courses other than mba. ms, management.. could u also suggest me a course which comes under my work experience.. thanks for the above info sir please do replay..

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Rahul ,

All courses which are offered in Germany are also listed at http://www.daad.de , you may find all the courses and universities there.

Please do note , visa of Germany and admission in german university are two different things. German university doesnt automatically mean that you will also get the visa!!.

Sincere Regards
        Admin

admin
      Keymaster

The forums have been fixed. Sorry for the delay

UMAIR AKRAM

Dear Sirs,

I am ACCA Member ( Associate Chartered Certified Accountant) and now want to Masters in Finance from Germany.

Can you please guide thru the steps required from admission to visa process?

Further I want to know, if ACCA is acceptable for getting admission in Masters. Please share your experience.

Thanks.

Shuba

I’m from India and I’ve got admitted in SRH Hochschule Berlin for masters program in cyber security. But I have got bad feedback about the university.Also I’m yet to receive an admit from BTU, Cottbus and I’ll be receiving that only from June-July. The deadline for accepting the offer at SRH is however on 7th June.
      What should I do now ? Should I wait for BTU or if you have any universities offering english course in cyber security, please suggest me. Thanks

Arvind

I am a metallurgical and materials engineering student. I would like to make my career in IT. If I want to do forth study in computer science in Germany, what are my chances of getting admission in German Universities?

admin
        Keymaster

there is no hard and fast rule. depends on the university and your motivation i guess. but you do need to have some basics e-g in programming.

Bharat

I am an Engineer and have 15 years of working experience in top companies as an Industrial Engineer. I wish to further specialize in SCM.
      I applied to TU Darmstadt in July for M Sc in Logistics & SCM (in English). The application window closed on 20th Aug. The application period was extended due to COVID-19 circumstances. The course is scheduled to start on 1st Oct. How long does it take for TU-D to decide on the application?
      The course is a new one at TU-D and the first batch would start in WiSe 20/21. Is TU-D reputed for its Dept of Law & Economics? Would my experience and this course provide me a chance to obtain a highly-paid job in Germany? I have cleared Deutsch A1 and have fully prepared for B1.
      Similar English-courses are offered by Private Universities, but the tuition fee are very high and due to my age, there are not many scholarships that I am eligible for. Hence, my options are extremely limited.
      Appreciate your efforts.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.