Afraid of visa rejection

Home Forums Visa related Issue’s and Problems Afraid of visa rejection

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Nandhini

I have attended my visa interview today and I answered all questions except one
      The question was about my course module.. I dint tell my course module.. I’m really afraid
      That my visa could be rejected because of it..

admin
      Keymaster

Hi ,
      I dont think you need to worry alot , did you explain to them what your course is about and what you will study? with this question they want to see how motivated and excited you are about to study the course.
      If everything else went well , just one question could not be the primary cause of visa rejection

regards
      Admin

kripal

dear admin i have got one question once if the student visa got rejected then is there any problem while when we apply to another country for a student visa ,i mean do the visa officer took it a serious issue the rejection from germany? the reason for rejection was lack of motivation .some ppl says that once when you get a rejection from one country then it will not be that easy to get a student visa to another country am not sure about this is that true?

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Kirpal ,

Welcome Here,
        This is not true. There is a centeral thing like if due to some security reason one schengen state flags your name for it , you will be rejected by all the schengen states.

BUT if you apply for study visa and the rejection reason is lack of motivation , this should not cause any trouble. I know people who got rejected by france , finland , and got visa in germany and belgium , so dont worry.

regards

Muhammad Nawaz

what kind of questioning done through ur entire interview kindly share

Muhammad Nawaz

admin please tell me the embassy ielts requirements i have overall 6 band and in listing 5.5, remaining 3 modules 6 in each.. is it cause any problem in interview. i have got my admission letter for M.Sc.

admin
        Keymaster

Embassy requirement is 6 overall bands.

Muhammad Nawaz

thanks admin

sweety

Hello,

I applied for german visit visa on june 2013 hoping to visit my sister, who is studying there.

at that time I had also got offer from UK university for Masters and instead of applying to UK student visa first, I applied for German Visitor’s visa and my application got rejected saying ” your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained” ,

after that I applied for UK student visa and got my application got refused due to insufficient funds.

now I would like to apply for German student visa. Is it possible for me to get the visa. Kindly help

admin
        Keymaster

Hello sweety,

Thanks for contacting us. If you have all the required stuff for the student visa application , just go ahead and apply for the visa. It is certainly possible to get a visa if you have been rejected before.

Regards
        admin

sweety

Thank You Admin.

I have just received my admission today for Masters from German University.

Could you give me some pointers to avoid another refusal.

admin
        Keymaster

Well the general rules are:

1) Funds
        2) Motivation for study
        3) Education background matching the field of study.
        4) Some programs get preference like germany needs Engineers/ Scientists and Computer science guys.

Rest of the stuff depends case to case.

Raja Waseem

Dear admin pls throw some lite on this one. in case if company is moved or is closed,(its nt good dat u remove things from ur cv b.c they match ur cv with the one u sent to university , if they find any change they reject visa n also admission letter.said by many ppl.) i dunn know how true is this thing ,,are the consulate or embassy ask the univ to handover the cv of candidate to cross match , one is feard from if removes its problem , nt removed then its a problem wht shud be done then . dear in my case it was my mistake dat i sent all three experience letters to the univ dat i have applied in good faith .. but now i have come to know one company is been moved or closed. i phone them but no response wht if they go there n finds no one they straight away will reject visa for fake work experience. wht shud i do in the first place? remove tht exp from cv given to embassy submit the same cv as submitted to univ? reply pls . i m from karachi and these days it come to notice about embassy/consulate are doing strict verification for that they make personal visit to candidate house and offices where he worked checking attendance records, asking about candidate in the neighborhood. n they r charging 30k extra for this.

admin
        Keymaster

Hello Raja ,

I think i have answered you already on the blog.

If you need further information , please feel free to ask.

Best
        Admin

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.