Chances of VISA (Please Help)

Home Forums Visa related Issue’s and Problems Chances of VISA (Please Help)

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Shamraiz

Hello,

I had visa interview on 10 October in Islamabad embassy Islamabad. As I got admission in BSC mechaincal Engineering (Rhein-Waal) everything went well but visa officer made argument at one point that “Why are you leaving your ongoing Bachelor from Pakistan as its 6th semester continue complete it and then go for Masters” I replied: ” I always wanted to do Mechanical engineering and it was my pre-planned to get further education of 2 years from Pakistan as FSC is not recognized in Germany and one needs 14 years of education to get directly admission in Germany” VO: ” SHAKING HEAD NEGATIVELY ”
      Then after another question again looking at my documents ” You been a good student I don’t understand why are you doing this” again I said its because of my interest and then she replied ” You’re very stubborn”. Everything else was fine, she asked about intention, Who is financing you, why rhein-waal, and THATS IT!
      I am very confused and worried. As honestly it was my pre-planned and I took admission in BSC computer engineering in PAKISTAN just to get me eligible for direct admission in Germany bachelor’s program.

What do you think? What are my chances of visa?

admin
      Keymaster

Greetings ,

It is very hard to say. The problem is , the visa issuing guys of germany are not competent in order to decide if your change of program is actually going to help you or not. They sometime make stupid decisions regardless of you being eligible to get the visa.
      If you were not competent enough , the university which gave you admission should not have given you admission in first place. But anyway it is how it goes in germany and i know it sucks.

The visa officer gives the preliminary remarks about your visa application and there are alot of other departments also involved in the process as well , so i think dont worry but also dont keep your hopes too high also as german visa is sometime hit and a miss situation.

I personally think you gave a correct answer that you wish to study what you have interest it and it is stupid to continue something if you dont have any interest in it.

Regards
      Admin

Shamraiz

Thank you very much Sir for considering and replying.

Although I was very very confident during my interview but when she started argument, I kept myself gathered and stick to the point why I am leaving this and going to Germany But She acted like she’s ignoring what I’m saying in reply. Totally NOT-INTERESTED type of attitude. But things are coming naturally to me at that time without thinking anything I was automatically trying to convince here with starting lines ” I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO MECHANICAL ENGINEERING” and then she jumped on next question. I am afraid because she was not well known of my case because she didn’t know what makes a pakistani student eligible for getting admission in Germany. I told her again and again that I was suppose to get 14 years of education for admission. I check this on DAAD! But she was like ” I know ” but to me she was not trying to grab what i’m saying. I wish she was not Pakistani.
      And I’m not hoping too high because This is what I always wanted to do in my life. I can even tell the whole course contents and again specialization involved in Mechanical. I am madly interested in it! and I told her Why I want to do it from germany and if I was suppose to do it from Pakistan I would not apply in Germany So there is reason why I’m going to germany. Because this is not just about going to Germany but this is WHAT REALLY I WANT TO DO IN GERMANY AND THAT’S MECHANICAL. But she was ignoring me and that made me very disheart that why she’s not paying heed what i am saying.

Only ALLAH can help me now because even after completing Computer engineering i will be nowhere! This will ruin my life.
      PS: In the end I wrote perfect motivation letter too.

So Admin your last statement of prediction of my chances?
      My profile is: HSSC 73%, SSC 85%, IELTS 7, BS Computer engineering 2.3/4 (But my university have strict criteria of GPA, we make 65% at 2.3 and according to HEC it is equal to 2.7)

Shad

hopefully you will get a visa as for as i can judge. because your result is quite good with fine percentage. but one thing more, i was also refused by the german consulate karachi just mentioning that i am not able to do my course in required time period, and i need a visa for some other reason. but to tell you the truth i passed my 30 minute online interview (taken by university) i was selected among 100 students, so its quite strange that the visa officer even do not have a single knowledge about my field then how she could judge that i am not able. she only interview just for 7 minutes asking why i choosen this uni, and who is going to finance. nothing else. the very next day i sumbitted my appeal later against their decision.
      lucky this time i got a chance to talk with a german lady, so for now she is dealing my case.
      those pakistani woman are very rude with behavior, they ask the question and do not listen the complete answer. if you try to explain or clarify your answer then they quickly jump to the next question. they really can not decide who to issue visa and who to not . . . . . .

lets see hope for the best

regard: haqdil

AbuBakar

what other questions did he asked from u?

Shamraiz

Basic questions like Why this university? Who is financing you? Your future intentions? That’s it!

Thank you very much Admin. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Shamraiz

Basic questions like Why this university? Who is financing you? Your future intentions? That’s it!

Thank you very much Admin. Keeping my fingers crossed.

admin
      Keymaster

I have seen people with low GPA getting admissions , so hope for the best!.

Regards
      Admin

Abdullah

Dude, Is the interview done in English?

admin
        Keymaster

Hello Abdullah ,

Yes , most of them are in english

Regards
        Admin

Shamraiz

Half English half Urdu but I stick to English ;p
      Perfect words come more naturally to me in English

Shamraiz

Hello Admin,

Unfortunately, I received Visa rejection on 28.10.2014. Reason is same they give mostly ” Seriousness of studies, Using visa for some other purpose etc ” Now I have decided to appeal but my brother is already in Germany so he have hired a lawyer to appeal in Islamabad Embassy on behalf of me. But the problem is I have very short time. 15 november is my last date for enrolment and university can’t provide me any further extension neither they are ready to defer my admission to next intake.

What do you suggest and believe appealing it will make any good?

Thank you.

admin
      Keymaster

Hey Shamraiz,

Sorry to hear about your rejection. Have you applied for admission in some other university or this is the only admission you have. I am not sure if they would re-consider it and process it so fast.
      Even if you win the case , you would need to have a valid admission letter for them to issue you a visa so , if you dont have , i dont see any chance for it.

But you can nevertheless try , but dont keep your hopes too high for this. and at last i would like to tell you that Germany isnt the end of the world , there are pretty more other countries and uni’s one can apply to. So look for alterantives as well.

Regards
      Admin

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.