contacting the Immigration authorities

Home Forums Visa related Issue’s and Problems contacting the Immigration authorities

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mohamed Korain

Hi, My name is Mohamed Korain I am a 33 years old mechanical engineer from egypt , I am granted a 50 % scholarship in An mba programme in Hanover that will start on the 24th of october 2016 and I have a late start date on the 23 of november, I applied for student visa and I knew that my application was mailed from the embassy to the immigration authorities in Hanover and delivered on the 17th of october so I contacted them to ask for speeding up the process of my visa as much as possible in order not to miss any classes or at least reduce the missed ones, when i informed my school about that they stated that students should not contact the immigration authorities and this might lead to visa refusal .. is this true ? and what should i do about it? I will not contact them again anyway but I am really concerned.

thanks.

admin
      Keymaster

normally they wont reject your visa for this. You can ask them if your visa is taking longer then normal. Dont worry but if you keep asking LOADS of emails that wouldnt be that good!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.