Do you have problems related to Visa?

Home Forums Visa related Issue’s and Problems Do you have problems related to Visa?

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

discuss it here!

anusha

Hi admin,
      I am from pharmacy background and got admission in german university .I have applied for visa on 18th july everything went well but she stressed on my original degree which i dnt have ..i said that i will get it in a week she said okay.after 2 weejks i got my passport with rejection .i had applied again on 5th september with every document and again everything went well,but i havent received my passport yet .i have contacted auslanderbehorde they said that they havent received my application yet and asked me to contact embassy people.i tried to contact embassy people but they r saying that please understand we cant provide any information on my visa application.iam really worried a lot .please suggest me what to do now ???thank u so much

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Anusha ,

sorry i just saw your problem. Can you update us about this?

admin
      Keymaster

[facebook]

admin
      Keymaster
      • tstttt

test

Sachin

Hi Admin

I had applied for student visa on September  2013  and have still not received any response from the embassy ,  i tried contacting the auslanderbehorde  through email but did not receive any reply. Pls suggest me what to do? Thank you

admin
        Keymaster

Hi Sachin ,

Did you ask the embassy in writing or by phone?

Rattan Gill

Admin,

I am an Indian had applied for a student visa in December, for TU Clausthal which got refused(bogus reasons like insufficiency of funds, not sure about intentions etc) and then I filed for remonstration on 31st December both by email as well as post to the visa section.

I have yet to hear back from them, how long does it take for the Embassy to usually respond and what is the success rate after filing remonstration?

Any other alternatives if the embassy still does not give me visa?

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Rattan ,
        It takes 2-3 months , they must consider your case if still get rejecteed you have to goto a court in germany. But that is a lengthy and difficult process. if it gets there , i will suggest to apply somewhere else , after all GERMANY is not the end of the world. Do read this too: http://germanystudy.net/visa-rejected/

regards
        DOnt loose hope

karthick

in chennai german consulate after my interview(student visa) on 15 th jan ,they told me to collect my passport on jan 27 th,then i ve told them that blocked account is opened but the amount is not yet transferred!!they replied me to that”once conform and you can send it !! also after i received my invitation letter i had reissue of my passport, should i need to inform my university???? please help me ???????

admin
        Keymaster

Sorry , your comment got deleted last time by mistake.

It is good that they took your pass and told you that transfer money once everything else done. Uni doesnt need the passport , Just check if last/name first name same and DOB is same.

karthick

HI,
        Thank u for ur reply! my reissue of passport was due to change of last letter in my last name*(father’s)name!!

admin
        Keymaster

well last names are important , inform your university with the reason of the change and a new copy.

Rattan Gill

Admin,
      I had earlier filed for remonstration but now I wish to revoke it and be done with the whole things. Does the embassy respond in written to the revocation of remonstration that the embassy shall not further process my case?

I ask, because there are some refunds I have to get and they are contingent on getting either a refusal from the embassy or any written confirmation of revocation of remonstration.

admin
        Keymaster

Sorry i am not sure about this , If you have any pending money you can get it. Just tell them you dont want to go forward with your case anymore and ask for the pending money.

sachin

Hi,
      I am in touch with embassy regularly, the only reply “i am getting is visa is under process. no further information can be given” and no reply to mail. pls advice the further steps

admin
        Keymaster

have you tried to contact the local authorities of the town your uni is in?

sachin

hi
      yes through mail but no response

admin
        Keymaster

hmm may be they are busy or something , generally they reply to emails

sachin

hi
      what do you advice me to do?

admin
        Keymaster

Well , i think you should wait , there is no other way

Jasseca

I am an Indian had applied for a student visa (for undergraduate program) in December 1st week, which got refused. The reasons they said are I could not sufficiently substantiate my motivation and qualification for my planned language course and further studies in Germany. I have submitted all the fees and transferred money to blocked account. I have secured 85% in my class 12. Is there any use if I remonstrate. Or do I have to reapply for the visa. Please advise……….

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Jess,
        If you study some german back at home , it helps , i think its better if you remonstrate rather then re-apply , because if they find the same application again , they will reject it again.

regards

x

Dear Admin
      I am X., I gave my VISA interview on 18th Dec 2013 for Student VISA. But till today I have not yet received any information form them. I contacted then by mail and also through phone but they said they have not yet received any further information from the foreign office. Please guide me i the issue.,.

admin
        Keymaster

hi ,
        I suggest you write to the Auslanderbehorde/Rauthaus of the town your university is in and inquire about your application
        Embassy > Federal Foreign office Germany > Local rauthaus / Auslander behorde > Federal Foreign office > Embassy.

So you application might be somewhere in the middle

x

Dear Admin
      Can u please correctly say me to whom I should wrire.,. Please help me.,

admin
        Keymaster

Just type in google :

Auslanderbehorde Cityname ,

You will get the website of the local authorities , then write them a polite email. They may or may not reply you though.

x

Dear Admin
      Thank u so much for you reply.,And I have found the link and the mail ID.,

admin
        Keymaster

No problem ,
        It would be nice if , you give feedback later on about your visa with others too when you get a chance :).

regards
        Admin

gulshan

Will the embassy call me to collect my visa or email me
      As someone booked my appointment of embassy by using his own email and my passport
      please tell me about the process of embassy for informing about visa result to the applicant

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Gulshan ,
        Genereally they will inform you via postal mail and in some cases via phone

Arpit

Hi

I got admission for masters in Germany. I have applied for education loan and it has been approved but they have not given the money yet. If I show the approval (Sanction) letter in the embassy, will they approve? Any idea? Will they reject it or will they ask me to come again. I don’t want to take any risk of visa rejection because I have very less time.

Thanks

admin
        Keymaster

Hi ,
        congratulations for the admission. I think you should wait for the money to come in and follow the procedure , they like to have blocked account and may well reject your application if you dont have one.

regards
        admin

A.A

Hi Admin,
      I would like to share with you, my student visa for Germany has been rejected, reason provided that i got admission in Bachelors and i did Masters from my home town, that why they rejected me and mentioned in the reasons that i should take admission in PhD and they can`t issue me visa for the same degree 2nd time. So now i am trying to get admission in Masters and then i would apply for appeal. Could you please tell me that, does the remonstration and appeal are same and how much time will they take for taking decision after appeal? Moreover, what are the chances of getting visa successfully after appeal? Also, let me know, the procedure of appeal?
      Regards

admin
        Keymaster

Well ,
        They would like you to apply for a pHD instead of Bsc and MSc. They have a valid point . In your case , i dont think so you have good chances for the appeal

regards
        Admin

A.A

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate you for such a great social work for people.
        I would like to insert few words, i am Masters(MBA) and for PhD i would have to take admission in Masters program first in Germany because my total years of education is 16 and where i think i am eligible for Masters program not directly for PhD, So as i said earlier, i am trying to get admission in Masters program then i will file an appeal against their decision, what do you think will they accept my appeal and accept it for further processing my visa application. Please give me a detailed reply, i want to clarify my doubts.
        Also, if appeal is not appropriate in this stage then what would you suggest to me for further, Should i get admission in Masters and re-apply with a new case and leave this one.
        Regards

admin
        Keymaster

Okay , i guess you can appeal then , because you can say that your master doesnt make you eligible for PHD in Germany. Do mention this , and if it still doesnt work then you can re-apply with a new application , pehraps in a differed university.
        first appeal and see how it goes
        regards

Saleem Muneeb

AOA
      Im going to apply for study VISA in Islamabad next week. I have a question : I have transferred money and prepared all the required documents. There is a little issue that my father’s name on my School and College Degree is slightly different (first name only) then my passport. Not Bachelor’s degree, only School and College. Because my father reduced his name after I passed college.

Sheikh Muneeb Zahid (on School and College)
      Muneeb Zahid (on passport)

will that be a problem ?

admin
        Keymaster

woa ,

I dont think this can cause huge issue’s. I think just go for it and IF they ask that is problem , you can change it later on. If they dont say it is a problem , you should still go ahead and correct those.

regards
        Admin

Saleem Muneeb

OK thankyou
        I just asked it because one of friend has the same problem but that problem was with his father’s Surname and they didn’t asked for it and he successfully got the VISA. I thought the case might be different for First Name.

admin
        Keymaster

Ahan , thats why i said go ahead. IF they ask for it then you can tell them , if NOT , well you can go ahead and get a visa

x

Dear Admin
      I am X, I Successfully received my German student VISA. It took exactly 7 weeks for VISA process for me.,.Thank you so much for your guide line.,

admin
        Keymaster

Dear X ,

Congratulations for getting the visa :) , I am glad that i was of some help. Which city and uni you will be joining here in germany?

regards
        Admin

x

Dear Admin
      Its University of Rostock in Rostock for Computational Engineering

Hammad

Dear admin,
      I applied for study visa in German embassy Islamabad on 6-sep-2013 and till today have no signs of visa decision .Also contacted embassy, froeign office and auslanderbehorde but from every where got no clue they just advise to wait, if they are not accepting why are not rejecting also, i am so confused?
      Also need a little info about ,if i need my passport back (because may be i urgently need it in near future and there is no hope that they are making any decision) so what will be the procedure for this?

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Hammad ,

Sorry to hear about that , You should write to them that you need your passport for something else , and can eb returned to them if needed in writing.

regards

Admin

Hammad

Dear admin,

Thanks for your kind reply. Could you please explain a bit more about how to write them. i.e Should i have to write an email or fax?and what is the email id and fax number (but i think they do not take any action in response to these correspondence methods). Or should i have to send them a letter by post ? and to what address it should be posted.

Hammad

Dear admin,

Thanks for your kind reply. Could you please explain a bit more about how to write them. Because i have an email id of visa section from which i received an email after two days of my visa interview in which i was instructed to fill out two forms and send all documents in pdf form and other one is their common email address (info@diplo.de), fax number is also present on their website.(But according to my experience they do not respond to either these email ids and fax number i just received some response on phone). So could you suggest me on which email or fax number i have to rite them. Or if i have to write them a letter by post on which address it should be sent ( Do they accept letters from applicants through formal post or courier).

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Hammad ,

sorry i have no idea where are you from and what is the address of the embassy. Ask/call your embassy or search internet for their postal address. I would suggest a postal mail. i guess registered mail should do

Regards
        Admin

Larry

Guten Tag Admin!

Wie geht es Ihnen?

Ich bin Filipino and I gotta question here regarding documents for applying a student visa. Is the motivation letter required to be written in German language? What if I only know A1 level? Can I write it in Englisch and pay someone to translate it to Deutsch for me? Is there an issue if I do that?

Danke!

admin
        Keymaster

Guten Tag Herr. Larry,

Gut , Und dir?

If your course is in english , they will ask you to write it in english. If your course is in German , you need to have B1 level german and i think if you have done B1 level german, you shall be able to write a letter :)..

For English course , everything need to be submitted in english.
        For German , Perhaps in german.

Best REgards
        Admin

Larry

Guten Tag Admin,

Es geht mir gut, Danke!

I will study a BS Degree taught in German but I am a novice because I didn’t go to a language school (learned a bit through Pimsleur). The university that admitted me has an intensive language program from A1-C1 which I will attend for one year before my formal degree starts.

I know this is a stup*d question but are they still going to ask me to write that document in German knowing that I will just start to learn it formally in Germany?

I am thinking that the answer would be: of course they will ask it to write in English because they know you will just start to learn the language formally :D.

Danke!

Larry

P.S.
      Love your Website, really!

admin
        Keymaster

Heya ,

Yeah they should not ask you to write it in german , because you will learn it during the first year in germany.
        I hope your admission letter says so that you will learn german once in germany.

And thanks for liking the website :) , Share it among friends and family.

Admin
        :)

tina

Hi ,

i recently applied for a german student visa. i got a mail the very next day asking to collect the embassy decision. when i collected the passport i received a note which said – “you could not sufficiently substantiate your motivation of your intended studies in germany” .
      i am a programmer who already has an MSc degree. I wanted to take a finance degree from germany (MSc. in Finance), the reason was that i wanted to change career from programming to finance. the lady did not find the degree itself convincing. i felt i did not explain enough during the visa interview
      should i go and re-apply ? what is your opinion?

admin
        Keymaster

Hello Tina,
        I would suggest you to send them a Remonstration letter before re-applying. Generally they would ask you to go for a PhD rather than changing career at master’s level. Also Germany isnt the most fav. destination for finance related side as the market is already quite saturated with their own people. What they need is IT/Engineering and Medical professionals.
        Appeal the rejection and see what happens , if you just re-apply rigth now. , you will prolly get rejected again.

regards
        Admin@germanystudy.net

Jas

Hi!

First of all, I find this very helpful and thank you for replying quickly to other’s inquiries. Here’s my piece:

I applied for a German Visa last April 27 and received a rejection letter last June 17. The primary reason is the insufficiency of my funds. I have two sponsorship letters and the Behorde in Germany gave us a heads-up that they will collect both of my sponsors’ finances. Although when it came down to the final calculation, only one was computed–which meant that I now have an insufficient support (which was the total opposite of what happened in the beginning). Right now I will send my remonstration but I have the possibility of having a new sponsor. Should I include that in my letter and proceed with the remonstration? Or should I submit a new application? How long does it usually take for the Embassy to answer the remonstration? My documents are all complete, again, there was just a confusion (on my part) with how they calculated my sponsors’ finances.

Vielen Dank!

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Jas ,

Thank you for your Kind words.

Generally we tell all the students that the best idea is to apply with blocked account hence there will be no problems regarding finances.

Generally the following are needed for “Verpflichtungserklärung ”

• payslips the last three months on monthly net
          income, pension award, unemployment benefits communication etc.
        • For self-employed and freelance people
        – The last income tax assessment
        – Certificate of an accountant on the average
          monthly net income of the last 12 months, in the earnings before tax (income),
          the reported tax and profit after tax (net income) are listed
        • passbooks (with blocking notice)
        • bank guarantees

If someone is earning about 1500 Euro / month they can sponsor , 1 person , if 1800 , 2 .. and so on..

Regards.

vijay

Hi Admin,

I got admission letter from one of german Uni. for bridge year, which is inclusive language and preparatory courses. this course last 1 year and after completion of that i planned to bachelors at the same Uni. how can i write cover letter? will i get visa?/?

admin
        Keymaster

Dear rahul ,
        if you got the admission letter and you fullfil all the requirements for the the student visa , then you should get it.

Nobody knows for sure , they will decide on case to case basis.

Regards
        Admin

vijay

Admin,

In that, letter says the course will begin at Oct.1st. My doubt is, will they give visa dated from september itself? or mid of september

Hade

Good day admin, pls i gained an admission in of the german university but i was required to complete a 1-year language course in berlin, because of the amount required for the blocked account, i couldnt meet up for the admissiondate for the university but later on, the language school admission letter was resent to me.my question is; Am i applying for visa appointment with just the language school letter or together with the university offer letter too.

admin
        Keymaster

Hi Hade ,

Take all admission letters with you!

Nadirkhan
      Participant

Hi admin, thiss is nadir from karachi pakistan, I applied vissa on 20 April 2014, but I didn’t get any reply yet , I m worried about vissa, ussaly how much they gaake time, also my clases timing is out,what I do thhis situation,

admin
      Keymaster

About 5 to 9 weeks!!

Hasnee

Dear Admin,
      I am from Pakistan. I did B.com in 2000 and MBA-finance in 2011. My total education years is equal to 16. Since 2003 i am working as an accountant. I want to apply for MA-Accountancy/ Finance in Germany. What are the chances that i will successfully get the visa? I am 36 years old, un-married male.
      Thanks.

admin
        Keymaster

I would say , 40 percent.

Germany isnt a place for accounting. they want engineers , IT and doctors

Muhammad Maqbool Ahmad

Hi Admin,
      i got interview,desired Islamabad embassy to deposit extra amount 8040 euro,deposited but no confirmation from Deutcsch bank so for.The embassy was informed to deposit amount.Worried about chances of visa?
      Sincerely,
      Maqbool

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Maqbool ,
        Have already answered your query. If you have fulfilled all they have asked. I dont see why your application shouldnt be approved!

Cheers
        Admin

Shahrukh

Hello admin,

I have a query.
      I did my IELTS in june/2013 and after that i went to malaysia and i was doing bachelors degree there, due to personal reason i got back from malaysia this year and now i am applying for the student visa for germany, continuing my education there.
      My question is, will the IELTS cause me any problem as i apply now in a weeks time to consulate?
      I am concerned because i dont know if its true or what, that after two exact years Its reccomended to get IELTS again.
      That means June/2015, it was exact two years. Do you think it will be a problem when applying for visa in consulate?

I have got admission letter and a supporting document from university which confirms my english language requirement, as they took my detailed interview before giving me acceptance.

Answer as soon as you see.
      Shahrukh.

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Shahrukh,

You are right. From our experience a language certificate is enough proof but it recently expired so we are not sure what will they say. But they for sure will not reject your visa application because of that.

In worst cases they will ask you to give the IELTS again , Our advise is that you should be confident and dont give it away.

Regards
        Admin

Shahrukh

P.s my IELTS score is 7.

admin
      Keymaster

Hi , since the topic is getting really bigger. We advise you to open a new topic for your query :) ..

Thanks

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Do you have problems related to Visa?’ is closed to new replies.