I am a Student studying in Germany and My wife also coming on Student Visa

Home Forums Visa related Issue’s and Problems I am a Student studying in Germany and My wife also coming on Student Visa

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Raj

Hello Everyone,

Today My wife had student visa interview in Germany visa consulate.
      I am also a student and even she has accepted in a Germany university (different university but close to my university). She has applied for Student visa. We had mentioned about marriage on visa application and in regards to that the Germany consulate has asked few question related to My course and stressed particularly on the actually purpose for going as a student (Weather she will come here for study or to stay with me). She has answered promptly for all question. We have given all documents related to her financial needs and university acceptance.
      Will it be a problem for her to get the visa?

Kindly guide us through.

Best Regards,
      Raj

admin
      Keymaster

Dear Raj ,

As far as i have seen , they tend to dislike it and want your spouse to apply for a spouse visa but , if everything is in order and she was able to give clear answers to the questions. I think this should not create any problem.
      Mostly they care about the funds etc.
      I am sorry but i dont have a definite answer for you as , such cases , dont come too often.

Admin

Raj

Dear Admin,

Thanks for your reply. We have submitted the confirmation of funds transfered to student blocked account. And also the bank letter that we have a student loan. As per the financial point, we are confident. As you have mentioned “they tend to dislike it and want your spouse to apply for a spouse visa but” , this is the worry point for us.
      Anyhow, thanks for your response. I need to wait untill we get a call from the consulate.
      I will update you when we have any progress.

Best Regards,
      Raj

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Raj ,

Is your case approved?

Best Regards
        Admin

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.