I'm worried about my Visa application.

Home Forums Visa related Issue’s and Problems I'm worried about my Visa application.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mandyxx
      Participant

Hi, everyone.
      I’m not the type who would anticipate every possible outcome however, I have been having bad luck with the processes (I faced alot of problems with Deutsche Bank since they took more than 3 weeks to provide a statement) and so I’m pretty much tensed about my visa approval.

I applied for the Student long stay visa last August 28, 2014. It has just been 2 weeks since then. My interview went quite well though a photocopy of the application was missing. The interviewer was kind enough to do it for me so it wasn’t a problem. I have a Filipino passport since I’m a filipino citizen with an OCI card in India. I have been studying in an international school in India since the past 4 years and I have been getting really good grades. I decided to apply from India itself so I woulnd’t waste much time.

I had the help of a career counselor company who basically did everything for me such as the preparation of required documents and filling up forms. I had a conditional admission letter from Merseburg, University of Applied Sciences and as well as an admission letter for November session in a German Language course and Preparatory course at an institution in Germany. I also had the bank account statement (which contained enough amount to pay my tuition) of my own from Deutsche Bank India and the blocked account statement that had 8100 Euro from the Deutsche Bank in Germany. I also had the sponsorship letter of my uncle’s bank account in India in order to back up the funds. I had a health insurance from Thomas and Cook and an A1 language certificate from a language school in India. I also had a police clearance certificate from India.

The interviewer asked me basic questions such as why have you chosen Germany and etc. I had a mock interview on skype with the institution I’ll be going to in Germany beforehand so I was quite prepared. She also made me write an essay regarding the same which I did well.

After submitting the application and finishing the interview, the lady made me input my biometric data and etc. and stamped my passport with something. She also returned the copy of health insurance and Police clearance certificate and i am unsure why. I am now in Philippines for vacation and I plan to go back to India once I get the approval so I can leave for Germany from there. I am worried if it’s a problem that I have a Philippines passport and I am very scared to be rejected.The waiting part is killing me and I wanted to know how would I know if its approved or not since my indian number isnt working on roaming. I am only relying on email. Please let me know if I did everything right? Anything would help, really. Just for my peace of mind.

mandyxx
      Participant

I forgot to mention that I had the other required docs like motivation letter, cover letter, etc.

admin
      Keymaster

hey mandyxx ,

Your interview looks quite okay and is how it should go. I dont think you need to worry too much.

There is no problem with what passport you have. If everything checks out , they will grant you visa.

Good luck and hope for the best.

Regards
      Admin

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.