Notarization of Documents

Home Forums General Help Notarization of Documents

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Azhar

Dear Admin,

I am applying for TUM. I want to ask about from where to get our documents notarized. Can you please mention a location in Lahore which fulfills all the requirements of notarization as required by TUM..?? TUM Requirements are :

TU München can only accept notarizations issued by universities, embassies, authorities and notaries authorized to provide official notarization in the respective country. In no case will we accept notarizations from private individuals, solicitors, accountants or the AStA (student union executive committee)!

The notarized copy must contain a statement of notarization indicating that the copy corresponds to the original (notarization endorsement; e.g.: ‘This is to certify that the copy of the document in question corresponds to the original…’). The notarization can only be accepted when this statement contains the signature of the notary and the official stamp, which usually includes an emblem.

Please ensure that the document is NOT only notarized with merely a rubber stamp. A simple ink stamp is insufficient! Official seals are usually round and contain an emblem. A notary without such a seal is not qualified to notarize your documents! You will have to find an authority with an official seal to notarize your documents!

Kindly inform me about this. I will be very thankful to you.

admin
      Keymaster

Hey ,

i am sorry . Dont have the information you requested.

Admin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.