query

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sree

Hi,
      my name is sree and i got admitted into TU Chemnitz for M.S in automotive software engineering. I already have a masters in software engineering. So my doubt is whether already having a masters degree will be a problem for getting the visa? I applied for this course because i am really interested in automobiles and i dont have to change my area of study.

admin
      Keymaster

Hello ,

Well , they might insist that you should do PhD rather than another master. But you can tell them you want to have this and it isnt offered in your country. IT depends how well you can convince them. So prepare well for it.

Cheers
      Admin

sree

Thank you for the reply. And mine is an integrated masters degree (5 years).
      So telling them that i want to gain a proper masters degree that holds a higher value than my current one help( along with the other reason u mentioned)?

admin
        Keymaster

Well you need to be convincing.. That would work. So prepare yourself well.

Regards
        Admin

Sree

I got the visa..!

admin
        Keymaster

Wow , thats amazing.

Congratulations and Welcome to Germany. :-)

Thanks for sharing the feedback about you getting the visa.

Would you be kind enough to recommend our website to other people too , who are coming or wish to come to germany for studies.

Regards from Darmstadt :)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.