visa refusal

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Haqdil

hi

i am here to explain that my visa was refuse just considering that i am not able to complete my study in time although my interview was perfect with all related answer..
      now i have submitted appealing later on 18 Sep 2014, they taken back my passport and sent a form to be filled by email. i did all but the problem is that now i provided (and Mentioned in CV) more experience and certificates than previous one, will that create a problem by matching the latest CV with previous one ???? please help me

thanks.

Regard: HAQDIL

admin
      Keymaster

Dear Haqdil,
      If your experience letters are geniune , i dont think it is going to create any problem.

regards
      Admin

Haqdil

thanks for you replay

yes my certificates are original,

other thing i want to share that,the last day of enrollment is 17 Oct and visa process will take 4 weeks. they consulate may approve visa after last day of enrollment, will the university cooperate for this to enroll me after the deadline ??? (i already email the coordinator but he has not replied yet)

i felt some thing that the form which consulate sent me to fill it (one of the blank was not filled correctly as i was not exactly getting the question.) will it create problem further ?

please help me ..

Regard:
      Haqdil

admin
      Keymaster

Hello ,

If it is getting later , ask your university for the delayed enrollment letter.

About the forms , i think it wont create a problem

regards
      admin

Shad

hello sir

thank you for your reply. i am here to explain that you mention in one of the reply that if the visa officer refused the visa once and you have appealed for that, then the person who already refused will not deal the case, the appealing case will be give to higher authority, but unfortunately the woman who already refused my visa is again dealing my case. so what will be the consequences further.??

please reply

thank you

regard: Hakeem shad

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.