What next after my rejected Student Visa

Home Forums Visa related Issue’s and Problems What next after my rejected Student Visa

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Alicia

Hi Admin, I’m glad I came across your very resourceful site, I am from Uganda and I was recently denied a student visa by the german embassy on grounds that “no serious study intentions detected”. My main intention is to go for a language course and later enroll for the winter semester in German University sponsored by a german citizen. I don’t know if it would be wiser to appeal the rejection or simply apply again. Please help; I’m stuck. Thanks, Alicia.

admin
      Keymaster

Hi Alicia ,

Thank you for the kind words. If you think all of your application documents were complete then go ahead and appeal. If that doesn’t go well You can re-apply next time with a direct admission. But there is no guarantee for the visa.
      Generally they prefer to have students going directly to university and not to enroll in language course first and later applying for university.

Regards
      Admin

planc

Hi admin,

What if you get a conditional offer letter from a German university on the basis of passing German language Test and then you enroll in language course in Germany. What are the chances of visa application rejected?

Regards,
      planc

admin
        Keymaster

well you do need good command of german or the visa officer should be satisfied that you meet the condition for the visa.

regards

Eyob

I would like to tell you that have applied for student visa in Germany embassy Uganda. Its almost 20 days since I have submitted my application.Today I went to the embassy coz I want my passport for banking transaction! I asked them to give it to me if it didn’t affect my visa application processing time. The guy arthritis visa section said no effect for a couple of days & he gave it me. when looking the pages of the passport I saw a new stamp stating the type of visa,date of application submission and DE written there. could this indicate that my visa will be refused? plz help me with this! I am worried!

admin
        Keymaster

Hey ,

No it doesnt mean that your visa will be refused. If refused they put a refusal stamp.

Regards

Eyob

Dear Admin,

warm greetings to you & thanks.

so why is the stamp on my passport and how is the refusal stamp?will they affix the visa on the visa incase visa is granted to me?

to clarify it for u, the stamp contains the following information

the D symbol for visa type, Date of interview, DE for Germany embassy name & kampala for city name.

plz explain it for me.

Rgds,
      Eyob.

eyob

Heya Admin,

greetings & thanks.

How is the refusal stamp?

Now its 26 days since the interview day. with no response yet & satisfactory visa interview ,how is the probability to get the visa.

best wishes.
      Eyob.

admin
        Keymaster

Heya ,

Well , I dont have exact image with me to share.

4-8 weeks in normal duration of visa processing and one cannot predict the outcome before they inform you.

All the best

Admin

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.