Internship in Food Technology (m/f) -Munich, Germany
Internship in Food Technology (m/f)
Ref: 1300604 (Cheese & Grocery – Munich, Germany)
We know our R&D experts need more than the four walls of a lab to inspire fresh ideas. So we give them the space and technology they need to try out flavours, tackle taints, tweak ingredients and generally let their creativity room free. It’s a way of working that has created globally loved brands such as Milka, Philadelphia, Oreo, Cadbury, and Jacobs! We are looking for ambitious and creative students in Food Technology willing to walk the extra mile when working with recognised experts on major international projects and pilot trials. We believe that powerful ideas drive powerful careers!
Do you want to take the challenge to:
- Be in charge of your own projects with the guidance of your supervisor. Your opinion and knowledge are important to us!
- Interact with other functions and gain an overview of the whole project, from ordering the ingredients through to the final stages of the product creation.
- Work together with experienced technical experts and learn about innovative food processing technologies directly from top developers in cheese & dairy.
- Gain hands-on experience in our state of the art pilot plants and conduct your very own shelf life studies.
- Organise sensory evaluations for your new creations and produce samples for consumer and/or shelf-life tests.
- Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the development of new products and productions processes for the cream cheese and process cheese category.
- Feasibility check (in a pilot scale) of process parameters and new raw materials for the production of fermented bases, in order to achieve targeted cost reductions.
- Pilot plant validation of new processing steps for the production of process cheese.
- New product development in the field of cream cheese and process cheese.
- Secondary tasks will be the support of day to day project management, pilot plant trial organization, finish product analysis and documentation.
- Studying Food Technology Science/ Engineering or similar, ideally in the final semester
- Food process engineering knowledge
- Dairy technology knowledge, ideally cream cheese and process cheese
- Familiar with Design of Experiments and statistical data analysis
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Able to work with high degree of autonomy
- Open-minded, enthusiastic about working with an international team, proactive, self-motivated and well organized
It’s a great time to join us as we transition from Kraft Foods Europe to Mondelēz International, a whole new company full of the world’s favourite brands – with a mission to create joy. As well as the countless opportunities a new business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day. We love what we do and we’ll reward you for what you do with great benefits, an exciting environment and plenty of fun along the way. Let the joy begin!
Let the joy begin – from June, 2013 in Munich (6 months internship – €880/month gross)
You can find out more about us and apply online via www.kraftfoods.de . When you apply, you can attach two documents (not exceeding 1MB each). Only applicants enrolled at university can be considered for this position.