Junior ICT Engineer (f/m) – working student (max. 20h/week) – Frankfurt
Junior ICT Engineer (f/m) – working student (max. 20h/week)
Date: Jan 27, 2017
Location: Frankfurt/Main, HE, DE
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Junior ICT Engineer (f/m) – Working Student (max. 20h/weeK)
PLACE OF WORK: Frankfurt, Germany
Are you interested in IT services such as administrating and testing of IT infrastructure and development systems?
We are looking for a student who will play an important role in supporting our IT team based in Frankfurt. You will be responsible for installing, configuring and setting up the required customer products/systems as well as their relative sizing and optimization. Particularly,
- Installation und administration of various Windows hosts
- Installation und administration of VMWare ESX servers
- Administration Windows ADS
- Support of Windows client systems
- Installation, administration and support of 3 Party Products
- Support of SQL, LDAP DB
- Linux User Support
- Evaluation of Security Procedures
- Evaluation of Hardware
- Scripting of OS setups
- Registered student in a technical university for ICT Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge of the following: Windows ADS Administrations, VBS-, VBA-, Batch-, Perl-Programming, WMI Scripting, SQL Scripting
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in German and English
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning environment with a fast learning curve as well as state-of-the-art technology
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || Hesse || Frankfurt/Main || Stud&YP
Job Segment: Intern, Engineer, Database, SQL, Linux, Entry Level, Engineering, Technology