Linux-Administrator (m/w) – Bayern, Germany
- Design, installation, administration, monitoring and performance optimization of the global Linux systems in Environment focusing Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Expert advice and internal customer support in the selection and planning of Linux systems
- Coordination and implementation of complex fault analysis
- Degree in computer science, engineering or comparable purchased in practice knowledge and experience
- Expert knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems, Linux Virtualization (RHEV)
- Knowledge in Intel hardware (HP ProLiant, Fujitsu Prime Quest, Fujitsu Primergy) desirable
- Very good German and English, spoken and written
- Ability to work independently, teamwork, coordination and organizational skills
The challenging task for one of the “Big Player” the metropolitan area makes you curious? We look forward to receiving your application!
Exciting jobs and interesting projects for IT professionals! “Apply directly” Now click!
In 2016, we were awarded for the 11th time as one of “Germany’s Best Employers”. Of four times on the podium. Benefit from our expertise and get to know one of the most successful German personnel service! More about us you can read www.dis-ag.com
Breite Gasse 58-60
Phone +49 911/21442070