Research Assistant: Risk Assesment , BFR Germany
The Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) is the national institution established on the basis of internationally recognized scientific assessment criteria reports and opinions on questions of food, feed and chemical safety and consumer health protection. In these areas, it advises the federal government and other institutions and stakeholders. BfR engages in research on topics that are closely linked to its assessment tasks. It is a legal entity within the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BmEL).
In the department of exposure of BfR in the section “GLP Federal Bureau and Quality Management” is now the site of a / a
Scientific Assistant / employee
– Grade 13 TVöD –
to be filled. Part-time employment is possible. Responsibilities:
- Scientific collaboration in the field of quality management (QM) to coordinate the BfR in accordance with the standards DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025 and DIN EN ISO 9001
- Development, production, testing and updating of QM relevant procedures and documents in accordance with DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025 accredited scope of the BfR and coordination of external audits
- Planning, implementation and reporting of internal audits in the QM system of BfR
- Training of BfR QM representatives and new employees / inside the QM system
- Scientific collaboration in the GLP Federal Bureau with the responsible handling of tasks within a framework of good laboratory practice (GLP)
- Implementation of GLP inspections in test by federal agencies and states without recognition agreement in accordance with the Chemicals Act
- Scientific collaboration in national and international bodies
- University degree in chemistry, pharmacy, biology, veterinary medicine, medicine or similar disciplines;Promotion desired
- Very good knowledge and several years of experience in Quality Management (QM) DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025, preferably in a state or federal authority
- Practical experience in the implementation of quality standards in the analytical laboratory and in the administrative area
- Good knowledge of the quality standard DIN EN ISO 9001 and the Rules and Regulations of the quality system of GLP
- Experiences in the practical implementation and reporting of quality audits
- Self confidence and a collaborative and results-oriented work style required
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written required
- Good computer skills and a certain way of working, flexibility, teamwork and endurance and willingness to travel are provided
The place of employment is Berlin.
For more information, please contact
Dr. Bulling (Tel .: 0 30-1 84 12 to 39 36 E-mail: Wolf-Burchard.Bulling@bfr.bund.de ) and Prof. Dr. Greiner (Tel .: 0 30 – 1 84 12-32 97).
Please send your application with all necessary documents (e-mail applications will not be considered), indicating the reference number 1224/2015 until the 24th February 2015 to the Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, Human Resources Unit – 17.11 – Max-Dohrn-Str. 8-10, 10589 Berlin.