Researcher (m / f) in the Faculty of Engineering
In Wilhelmshaven, Oldenburg and Elsfleth currently studying about 7,500 young people who have the desire for the future. They maintain this personal and individual 180 Professor_innen. The Jade University promotes independent, practice-based learning, critical thinking and the development of unconventional solutions. Higher education links it to the acquisition of key skills and ethical competence. The university is actively committed to equal opportunities.
code IW 02/15
The aforementioned point is at the Jade University Wilhelmshaven / Oldenburg / Elsfleth the Faculty of Engineering at the study Wilhelmshaven to fill in a research project from September 1, 2015.
target of a research project between the Jade University of Applied Sciences and the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Physics (FK EITP) of the Technical University of Braunschweig is the scientific study of the influence of radar signals of aviation and meteorological service by wind turbines.
The activities of the post to be filled essentially comprise
- the development of sensors, antennas and detectors for airborne measurements of high-frequency electric fields
- the planning, execution and analysis of airborne measurement campaigns
- a draft abstract modeling based on measurement results
- Working closely with partners (including Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt in Braunschweig and TU Braunschweig)
- creating (English) publications and presentations
In addition, courses are to assist in the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs of the Faculty of Engineering. The readiness for promotion in an editorial context of the research project is required; this takes place in the Jade Promotion Program (Jade2Pro) with a cooperating university.
of applicants is expected to completed university degree in the field of engineering sciences.
- very good knowledge in the field of high-frequency and microwave technology
- depth knowledge of EM simulation software (ADS, Concept-II), RF circuit design
- Joy of independent scientific work
- Organizational skills and good communication and teamwork skills
Desirable would be experience in the field
- Matlab, modeling of complex systems
- RF Measurement
- Radar systems
We guarantee the professional equality of women and men, and be a primary consideration severely disabled people with equal qualifications and skills.
For further information contact Prof. Dr. Jens Werner, Tel .: 04421 985-2250 firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please send your application including the usual documents to 7.24.2015 at the
Wilhelmshaven / Oldenburg / Elsfleth Dr. habil. Elmar Schreiber Friedrich-Paffrath-Straße 101 26389 Wilhelmshaven jade-hs.de