Resource Efficiency in Corporate Networks – Methods for Enterprise and Corporate Planning for the use of renewable raw materials PHD
- The German Research Foundation (DFG), the Research Training Group “Resource Efficiency in Corporate Networks – Methods for Enterprise and Corporate Planning for the use of renewable raw materials” (Speaker: Prof. Dr. Jutta money man) at the University of Göttingen. As of April 2015, 6 PhD positions E 13 TV-L for a period of up to three years, with 75% of normal working hours to occupy (29.85 hours / week). We offer an excellent research environment with many opportunities for interdisciplinary research with scientists from the forestry, agriculture, economics, economy computer science and mathematics. graduations are in the areas of materials and technology (A), planning of production and value networks for renewable resources (B), and governance, coordination and paragraph (C) in a structured program of the graduate program possible. Renewable resources play an increasing role as alternative raw materials for industrial enterprise networks. The scientists of the graduate program to develop methods to improve the efficient use of renewable resources in joint production processes where multiple products at the same time arise. It examines in particular wood and other plant based fiber raw materials used in the manufacturing and process industry applications. The aim is to cascade utilization, ie the multiple use of a raw material prior to its energy recovery. The consideration includes various value chain as well as controlling cross-section functions of enterprise networks.
- Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- With very good or above average college degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Agricultural Science, Applied Mathematics, Biology, Business Administration (esp. Focus marketing, organization, production and logistics), Chemistry, Forestry, Wood Science, Environmental Sciences, computer science, mathematics, materials science, industrial mathematics, chemistry industry, business mathematics, business computer science, industrial engineering or a related subject area of study,
- very good English and German, spoken and written,
- Independence and teamwork.
The University strives to areas where women are under-represented, with the increase in the proportion of women and encourages qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Severely disabled persons will be preferred if suitable. For more information and our online application portal, see www.ressourceneffizienz.uni-goettingen.de. We look forward to receiving your application (as of 05/01/2015).
- Deadline for applications:
- University of Göttingen
Graduate School 1703
Place of Göttingen Seven 3
- Contacts / in:
- Kristin Golombek
- Online application: