Student Assistant IT, 11,50 € / hour – Frankfurt Am Main
|About:||Student Assistant IT|
|Location:||Kleyerstrasse 88, Gallus, 60326 Frankfurt am Main|
|Remuneration:||Wage (in €): 11,50 € / hour|
|Description:||Millward Brown is with 74 offices in 50 countries, a worldwide leader in the marketing research focusing advertising research and global brand development. The main focus of our company are the brand and advertising consultancy.
Millward Brown is part of Kantar, the information and consultancy division of the WPP Group.
We are looking for when a student assistant in support of the IT department in the establishment and maintenance of hardware and software.
Is offered a regular and permanent job on the basis of 15-20 hours per week in largely self-paced and an hourly rate of € 11.50 gross in our office in Frankfurt am Main.
|Requirements:||The tasks here are:
– 2nd level support of employees in German and English
– Support for computer users with application and peripheral problems
– Installation and configuration of computer hardware
– Installation of software
– Install and set up desktop and laptop computers
– Printer configuration (server side)
– Creating and distributing computer images (Windows XP) using Microsoft WDS
– Maintenance of the Windows Image distribution environment MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit)
– Create and modify scripts (batch, Visual Basic, PowerShell)
– Research of information for problem solving
Be expected very good basic knowledge and interest in working with computers, flexibility and organizational skills and good knowledge of English.Also enjoy the challenge and resilience.
If you are interested in this multifaceted role, please send your complete application documents via email:
info.de[ @ ]millwardbrown.com
|Company:||Millward Brown Germany GmbH|
|E-mail:||katharina.krause @ millwardbrown.com|