Block Account

Home Forums Admission Related Block Account

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sadan

Hello, I have received a PDF copy of the admission letter today from UNI of Paderborn. But they have not mentioned any information regarding the opening of Blocked account. Does this means that in this case i Have to follow the Embassy quoted amount for opening of the account?

By the way you guys are doing great job here.

admin
      Keymaster

Dear Sadan ,
      University admission letter does not say about the blocking of amount. You have to follow the embassy for what is required on the finances side. Congratulations for the admission. And thank you for the admission.
      We are looking for members who can help with managing the forum. If interested please mail me at admin[at]germanystudy.net
      Regards Admin

puja kapoor

Hi I am from kanpur India

What will become if someone get my confidential documents relareted block account and also other such as my pass and id .can he will be able to close and withdraw my money from bank.

admin
        Keymaster

Hi Puja ,

Welcome to our website. Generally it is not possible , even if something like this happens , transactipns can be reversed. To close the account written permission from German embassy is required , so it is highly unlikely

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.