Hello Admin: Please I need your advice : I had admission to a private universit

Home Forums General Help Hello Admin: Please I need your advice : I had admission to a private universit

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Bb

Hello Admin:
      Please I need your advice :
      I had admission to a private university in germany to study masters programs.
      At the beginning of my application I made the school aware my home country is working on scholarship for me that was 2019.
      Unfortunately due to the coronavirus pandemic it has affected everything and the scholarship was cancelled.
      But I had my visa anyways even though I wasn’t expecting to get a visa because the studies was on 2020 and I got the visa february2021 and I am in germany now.
      My studies has been renews to another semester which will begin in September 2021. I went to the foreign office for my registration as a foreigner but they required me to bring a certificate of enrollment what do I do on this Since my new studies will begin on September 2021 and I cannot study there because I can’t pay the fees myself.?
      And again can I change my school to a different schools such as public schools because I cannot pay the fees of my old school and I have not even started my school?
      My school has given me a new study contract to sign which I am afraid to sign because I will be asked to pay the fees once I have a sign contract with them ? Should I go ahead and sign or. What do I do about this too?
      Would I be asked by the school or the foreign office to go back to my country if I am not able to study in this particular school or what would happen?
      Since the valid visa is up to six months and I need to go and change it at the foreign office which they require the certificate of enrollment and my visa has the name of the private university .what do I do now.
      Please help me.
      Thank you

admin
      Keymaster

Hi Sorry to hear this.

Please consult a lawyer. Why did you come to germany knowing you wont get scholarship and you wont get enrolled? Try the lawyer for legal advice before signing anything.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.