Alfa fellowship program – Russia
Alfa Fellowship Program 2019-20
: One-Year Scholarship Program for Young Professionals to Russia
Location: Moscow, Russia
The Alfa Fellowship Program is a high-level international funding initiative that provides up to 18 German, American and British junior executives with expert knowledge and international work experience in leading organizations and companies in Russia each year.
Participants from the fields of economics, finance, journalism, culture, law, politics, energy and similar professional fields. The objectives of the program are to expand networks of American, British and German professionals, to acquire expert knowledge, to deepen intercultural competences and to better understand relations with Russia.
Individual Russian lessons near the residence from around March 2019. Intensive language course from mid-June in Moscow. Seminars with high-ranking representatives of the public and private sectors in order to deal with current issues of Russia. From October 2019 stages at established companies in Russia, including companies, media, think tanks and foundations.
The program offers a generous monthly scholarship, language training, program-related travel expenses, accommodation and insurance.
- German, British or American citizenship, age approx. 25 to approx. 35 years.
- Master’s degree or equivalent and professional experience in economics, finance, journalism, media, law, culture, politics, energy management or similar professional fields.
- Students who are about to graduate must have at least two years of work experience; Internships can possibly be counted.
- Above-average academic success and professional career.
- Active engagement, for example in honorary offices and leadership potential.
- Very good English skills are important. Knowledge of Russian and other foreign languages can be an advantage, but they are not required.
The application deadline for the 2019-2020 program year ends on 15 November 2018 .
Online application form and more information on the requirements: www.alfafellowship.org
Monday, October 1, 18:00 – 19:00
Wednesday, October 24, 18:00 – 19:00
Cultural Vistas gGmbH
Pariser Platz 6 (Allianz Forum)
Interested parties would like to please be sure to sign up via Eventbrite:
OJSC Alfa-Bank is incorporated, focused and based in Russia, and is not affiliated with US-based Alfa Insurance.