Changing Univeristy and program

Magzine Forums Visa related Issue’s and Problems Changing Univeristy and program

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 year, 1 month ago.

  • Author
  • #4022 Reply



    I am now having a visa to study MBA&E in HTW berlin this visa is valid for 1 year will end on March 2019. Now I want to change the university to be Offernburg university and the program to be MBA (International business consultancy).

    I already got accepted in offenburg university and got the acceptance letter.

    My question now, can I use the current visa I have to study in offenburg and get the permanent residency or I have to issue new visa for offenburg and cancel the current one.

    Please also note that I am still in my country and didn’t arrived to germany yet.

    Appreciate your

  • #4044 Reply


    Sorry but what do you mean by permanent residency? students cannot apply for that

Reply To: Changing Univeristy and program
Your information: