information on visa

Home Forums Visa related Issue’s and Problems information on visa

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Kareem Mohammed.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      abhinav

Hello, I had applied for student visa on 18th Nov.2013 at chennai. And this is 7 th week going on and so far haven’t. received any response from embassy. I would be going for language course followed by university education. The language institute have provided me a conditional admission letter from TU Clausthal. In my cover letter i had written my tentative language commencent date as 25th nov., but the embassy person had told thiswould not be possible and asked for a new date lettef which i had submittrd within the provided time. The date was 6th Jan 2014, which I have missed again, sonce havent. got the visa. Would this date issue cause any problem in visa procuring and also reading earlier similar posts m afraid i might face rejection on basis of intentions and info.. Please advise how to find the status of my application. And also in which mode would be i communicated about the status hwhether approved or rejected.

• #1842 Reply
      admin
      Keymaster

Dear abhinav,
      Try to email the Rauthaus/Auslanderbehorde(Forieng office) of the city in which your univeristy is in and explain your stituation. See if they have cleared the applications

• #1852 Reply
      abhinav

My language institute is at Bonn and this conditional letter university at clausthal zefferfield. I would be taking language course first. please tell now which city foreign office should I mail and also tell me the mode in which the status of application is conveyed , by phone, email or courier.

• #1853 Reply
        admin
        Keymaster

ask both ,and it is by email.

• #1891 Reply
      Ali

Hello,
      I had applied for German Study visa, about 3 weeks ago. Recently, i have received the call from German embassy, asking me to provide an attested copy of my University transcript. Although i will submit it by tomorrow, but i would like to ask that how much would it delay my visa process?

• #1895 Reply
        admin
        Keymaster

I dont think it would delay it much , but must take sometime.
        admin

• #2197 Reply
      Mohsin Hassan

Hello
      I want to know the cost of language program for german and its other related requiremants ilke qualification and bank statement etc?????

• #2209 Reply
        admin
        Keymaster

8000 Euro in blocked account. German language courses are provided mostly free in the university. If you are applying for Masters. A Bachelors degree is required(4 years).

• #4513 Reply
      Kareem Mohammed

I got conditional acceptance from Clausthal University, studying language and the preparatory year, and after that, university education, and I was asking whether should I apply for a student visa or language visa

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: information on visa
Your information: