information on visa

Home Forums Visa related Issue’s and Problems information on visa

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      abhinav

Hello, I had applied for student visa on 18th Nov.2013 at chennai. And this is 7 th week going on and so far haven’t. received any response from embassy. I would be going for language course followed by university education. The language institute have provided me a conditional admission letter from TU Clausthal. In my cover letter i had written my tentative language commencent date as 25th nov., but the embassy person had told thiswould not be possible and asked for a new date lettef which i had submittrd within the provided time. The date was 6th Jan 2014, which I have missed again, sonce havent. got the visa. Would this date issue cause any problem in visa procuring and also reading earlier similar posts m afraid i might face rejection on basis of intentions and info.. Please advise how to find the status of my application. And also in which mode would be i communicated about the status hwhether approved or rejected.

admin
      Keymaster

Dear abhinav,
      Try to email the Rauthaus/Auslanderbehorde(Forieng office) of the city in which your univeristy is in and explain your stituation. See if they have cleared the applications

abhinav

My language institute is at Bonn and this conditional letter university at clausthal zefferfield. I would be taking language course first. please tell now which city foreign office should I mail and also tell me the mode in which the status of application is conveyed , by phone, email or courier.

admin
        Keymaster

ask both ,and it is by email.

Ali

Hello,
      I had applied for German Study visa, about 3 weeks ago. Recently, i have received the call from German embassy, asking me to provide an attested copy of my University transcript. Although i will submit it by tomorrow, but i would like to ask that how much would it delay my visa process?

admin
        Keymaster

I dont think it would delay it much , but must take sometime.
        admin

Mohsin Hassan

Hello
      I want to know the cost of language program for german and its other related requiremants ilke qualification and bank statement etc?????

admin
        Keymaster

8000 Euro in blocked account. German language courses are provided mostly free in the university. If you are applying for Masters. A Bachelors degree is required(4 years).

Kareem Mohammed

I got conditional acceptance from Clausthal University, studying language and the preparatory year, and after that, university education, and I was asking whether should I apply for a student visa or language visa

Elie

@abhinav
      I have the same situation now
      I have a conditional admission from tu clausthal, and i applied for my visa 8 weeks ago, and still no response from the embassy.
      And i migh miss the date of the start date of the language course. Will this cause any problem with the visa? Will get rejected?
      please tell me what happened in your case?

Thank you

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.