Visa might be rejected?

Home Forums Visa related Issue’s and Problems Visa might be rejected?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Gigi

Hello :)

I am from Jordan and here is my case..

I applied for the Propädeutikum at TU Berlin for this semester, I got an invitation letter that states that I should take an entrance exam on 20.1.2014..

It was so difficult to find an appointment at the Embassy.. till I found one on 5.1.2014..

When I wanted to hand in my papers for Studienbewerbervisum, the guy told me, to forget about 20.1.2014.. however I told him.. I do have other options but still didnt register for them.. so he accepted my application.. and he told me he will help me..

here I am.. 11.2.2014.. I still have no visa.. and technically.. the invitation letter that I provided is invalid!

The question is.. will they reject my application now?

P.S. I have tried calling the embassy.. they told me to be patient and they will call me when they get an answer from the authorities in Germany..

admin
      Keymaster

Dear Gigi ,

You application is under processing , so you need to wait. If everything is okay , they might ask you for a new Letter for that course , inorder to get visa , or they might reject you if you fail to do so. I think you should ask your college to differ your admission of your course to next possible intake.

All you can do is to wait about this.

Regards

Gigi

Thank you alot for your answer..

If I gave the embassy an invitation letter from university. . Will that be okay? Or it has to be from TU Berlin?

admin
      Keymaster

I think it has to be from TU berlin

human beings

Dear admin
      I have put my wrong mobile number on my student visa application just by mistake.n
      But my contact number mentioned in cv for visa application
      Is correct.
      Please guide me will it cause any problem or become hurdle
      For any communication from embassy. As they may be sail that wrong number which
      Is on my visa form.
      How I can remove this problem.

hakim

What I should do as I had mentioned wrong mobile number
      My student visa form now I had submit my application in embassy
      What I should do now.

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Hakim ,

Call the embassy , or send them a letter to correct your Phone number.

Regards
        Admin

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.