Junior embedded software developer (m / f / d) test and measurement devices
With its leading solutions in the areas of test & measurement, technology systems and networks & cybersecurity, the technology group Rohde & Schwarz is one of the pioneers of a secure and networked world. Founded more than 85 years ago, the group is a reliable partner around the globe for its customers from business and the sovereign sector.
- As part of our young team in Mainhausen, you will develop software with C ++ for our test and measurement devices.
- You will actively participate in the requirements analysis for future device software and specify or design it.
- You will support the commissioning of new software components and hardware assemblies.
- You develop software tests, carry out error analyzes and solve identified errors.
- You will work in an international team using agile development methods.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study.
- You have knowledge of object-oriented development in C ++.
- You have knowledge of the embedded Linux software environment.
- You already had points of contact with tools for software design (e.g. UML).
- You communicate easily in German and English.
Rohde & Schwarz is not only state of the art in terms of technology – the social benefits for our employees are too. We offer flexible working time models and an attractive 37-hour week. Likewise, our comprehensive training program sets standards: Custom-fit and personal. Are there better conditions to get started?
Our contacts look forward to your application! The best way to apply is online with the reference number DE-MNH-50955156-007. If you have any further questions, Franziska Lorenz is at your side with words and deeds: Please contact us via LinkedIn or Xing.
- Type of employment
- Full time
- Period of employment
- Open-ended, from Friday, October 01, 2021
- Application email
Company contact details
- Company name
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
- Industriestrasse 10
- 63533 Mainhausen, Germany
- contact person
- Mrs. Franziska Lorenz