Read Time:2 Minute, 9 Second
||Trainee (m / w) Sales
||Gottlieb-Daimler-Straße 8, 94447 Plattling
|Type of employment:
|Commencement of employment:
|Duration of employment:
||Start from 1 March 2016, an extremely instructive journey through the world of Smurfit Kappa! As a trainee (m / f) sales we make within 18 months ready for a challenging position in our German organization. There are advantages in XXL Pack: In addition to intensive supervision by a mentor from your field that are also a tailored training plan, the above-average compensation, our graduates network and our internationality.Because a stay abroad is included. And what we take for granted: you will get from the beginning to a contract of indefinite duration. Here you tackle:
- You have the talent – we develop: To be gradually for competent and versatile sales professional!
- First, you learn our processes in the development and production as well as our materials and of course know the sales work before you get started right and gain experience in customer acquisition, project management, customer events and trade shows.
- It starts with our national sales team in Hamburg, before support for each 2 to 3 months various German works in our region-South on sales page active.
- A 2- to 3-month assignment abroad as well as a multi-week stay at the Paneuropean sales team in Amsterdam will help you to broaden your horizons.
- At the same time you can visit trainings and seminars on topics such as Business Simulation, sales, change management, presentation and moderation.
- And after graduation? Start, for example, as sales specialist in internal or external service. Your trip could then go for example to the Sales Manager or Key Account Manager.
||Your package and its contents:
- A (soon) successfully completed a business studies or studies of packaging technology.
- Internships or student placements in sales.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills, technical understanding, initiative, sociability, communication skills and the talent to convince others to inspire and motivate.
- Very good English in speaking and writing as well as MS Office expertise (esp. Excel)
- Mobility (driving license) and fun missions – even after the trainee program.
You want to use this opportunity for the future and bagging your application the same? Then send us your application via e-mail by mid-November 2015 Keyword / Subject: Trainee (m / w) Sales. Visit us at the Graduate Congress on 26 / 11.27.2015,Hall 8, Stand E 5.
||Smurfit Kappa GmbH
||Tilsiter Straße 144