Documents Certification/Attestation

Certifications will only be accepted if they were made by: 1) the institution (school or university) which issued the original 2) the office of the mayor or city council (Ortsgericht) of a German town 3) a notary public in Germany 4) a German embassy or a German consulate the foreign embassy or consulate in Germany   Pakistan Specific: If you […]

» Read more