Certifications will only be accepted if they were made by:
1) the institution (school or university) which issued the original
2) the office of the mayor or city council (Ortsgericht) of a German town
3) a notary public in Germany
4) a German embassy or a German consulate
the foreign embassy or consulate in Germany
- If you are a pakistani national , you can get your documents certified by a notary public. They will work for all stuff in germany. Notary could be found in Courts ‘Kachahri’ , rate should be about 5 rs / page.
Hi! How long does it take to get study documents attested by the German consulate?
I am looking forward to study bachelors in germany. the confusion i have is that i have A- level and O level document and i need to attest them before sending it to the german universities or Uni assist, what i need to know is that where should i attest these documents? from my school, british council or notary?
Same question, did you get the answer?