Information about filling tax returns in Germany

Disclaimer: I’m not a tax adviser (Steuerberater) and in Germany only tax adviser are allowed to give tax advice You will need following forms: Mantelbogen, ESt 1V = simplified version for employees: general details like name, address, date of birth, bank account number Note: if you have had foreign income or income from interest over 801€, you will need the […]

» Read more