Will Visa Be Rejected ??? Please Help…. Feeling Tensed

Home Forums Visa related Issue’s and Problems Will Visa Be Rejected ??? Please Help…. Feeling Tensed

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ravindra Varma

I need Help From you all specially ADMIN…..!!!!

Here is my full story …. Please go through it and let me know correct solution…. As my full course is in English and I have attached the German language Certificate of Private Institute with the application of VISA(Though it was not mandatory) … But after 2 days of application I got a call from embassy that u have to come here and show us a original certificate … As my certificate is from private institute not from Max Muller or Goethe ….. After going there they took my certificate and showed to the Main consulate …. After 2 hrs of waiting Consulate came personally and told somthing in german but I failed to understand as he asked quite fast in German…. After that he told me that this certificate is not valid and don’t have any value why did you attached to the application as your course is in English … Then I said as a additional document I attached …. Then he took all the info of the institute And ask me to tell 1-10 in German which I did smoothly …. Also he asked then what you learnt in the whole period of the class … I said as its a basic German course I only learned basic things like nos. , basic phrases, Day to day life Conversation Etc. …. He said okay and left telling Good luck to u and your class…..

So now what You think will it be a rejection ???

admin
      Keymaster

Hi ,

Sounds like it should be okay. NEVER attach something which is not required. In recent times , there have been students who did some un-official internships in companies which had no record for them. The embassy inquired and when they did not find anything , they had simply declined visa and black listed them with FAKE CREDENTIALS.

So if they need something , they will ask for it

Good luck and Dont be tensed.

Best of Luck

ravindra6859
      Participant

Thank you for your Swift Response…….!!!

In Worst Case Scenario, If my Visa Rejects… Can I apply again for Visa immediately with the same admit letter…… I hope u will rply soon.

admin
        Keymaster

Dear Ravindra,

Yes you can. Nothing wrong with he course or admission letter.

regards
        Admin

Hassnat Ahmad

<span style=”font-family: ‘Droid Sans’, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;”>I need Help Dear ADMIN…..!!!!</span>

As i got admission letter from tu-cemnitz on 26/09/2014 and session is going to start on 01/10/2014 and classes from 10/10/2014. I’m worried as i got appointment of 18/10/2014 will it be a cause for visa rejection as while i’m in interview for visa and my classes are ongoing

Thanks

admin
        Keymaster

Hey ,

How can we help?

Admin

Hassnat Ahmad

Dear ADMIN

As i got admission letter from tu-cemnitz on 26/09/2014 and session is going to start on 01/10/2014 and classes from 10/10/2014. I’m worried as i got appointment of embassy on 18/10/2014 , will it be a reason for visa rejection as while i’m in interview for visa and my classes are ongoing. And as i’m in Pakistan do i need English cnic#?

admin
        Keymaster

hi ,

What is the last date of enrollment there? If it has more enrollment time , do mention it to the embassy.

Furthermore , you do not need the english CNIC. Also also about the rejection , well i am not sure , you have to apply and see!

Regards

Hassnat

Dear Admin
      Admission letter is in german is it possible for you to see and tell me what it means.
      here is the link of admission letter and class schedule
      drive.google.com/file/d/0B9WQowWgtOO2akc5VmJYbVluMDkxZnU2c2hKVmZVNzllcUlz/view?usp=sharing

tu-chemnitz.de/international/incoming/studium/semesterablauf.html.en

hassnat
      Participant

Dear Admin
      Admission letter is in german is it possible for you to see and tell me what it means.
      here is the link of admission letter
      drive.google.com/file/d/0B9WQowWgtOO2akc5VmJYbVluMDkxZnU2c2hKVmZVNzllcUlz/view?usp=sharing
      and class schedule
      tu-chemnitz.de/international/incoming/studium/semesterablauf.html.en

admin
        Keymaster

Hey ahmad ,

For your admission letter , it looks like you can matrikulate until feb of next year( i am not sure) . 6.2.2015.

So you will have quite alot of time to follow up on this. Just apply for the visa ,you wont know the outcome , if you wont apply.

On a side not , it is better to make a new topic , rather then posting on other’s topic.

Regards
        Admin

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.