Medium Voltage Engineer (m / f) – Eschborn near Frankfurt
YASKAWA Europe with its brands YASKAWA and MOTOMAN premium brand in automation technology and offers an exceptionally wide range of products. The company is the no. 1 for frequency inverters, servo drives, machine controllers, linear technology and industrial robots worldwide. This YASKAWA Europe is the only supplier that can offer its customers integrated solutions from a single source. In European development centers and manufacturing plants as well as in local development departments, we develop and manufacture custom components, standard, and integrated solutions and systems for a variety of industries.
For our European headquarters in Eschborn near Frankfurt we are looking for or the earliest possible date a
Medium Voltage Engineer / Technician (m / f)
- Active support in dealing with application problems (via e-mail, telephone hotline), selection and programming of frequency inverters (clients advice on technical issues)
- Preliminary testing of the solution on the basis of Yaskawa Yaskawa Low Voltage Products
- Technical assistance and if necessary independent commissioning of medium voltage within the EMEA group
- Sales support in issues of technical design and product presentations for customers
- If necessary acquisition of pricing and packaging design
- Creating, checking and / or correcting such documentation. B. Operating instructions, catalogs, drawings, customer documents, project specifications, etc.
- Independent preparation of project documents (eg. As product requirement and specifications, application specification, Projektzeichnugen, Shipping Instruction)
- Project support from the first to final stage
- Support the marketing department in the identification of market trends and market needs
- Creating competitive compare and Application Notes / FAQ
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with a focus on drive technology and energy technology or a similarly qualified technical training with professional experience
- Knowledge and experience in the field of industrial installation technology (desirable)
- Knowledge regarding the technical construction and applications of frequency converters
- Knowledge of relevant standards for frequency (desirable)
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, EPLAN Electric P8, AutoCAD, Oscilloscope
- Profound knowledge in the networking of automation components via Profibus DP (via DeviceNet, Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP / IP (desirable)
- Safe and smart appearance
- Determined, willing to learn and loyal to his colleagues
We offer: You work in an international environment in a challenging job with perspective. We are an above-average growing company that intends to continue its successful course with you. We offer more than just the social benefits of a large company.