Research Associate / Research Associate for the identification and typing of patterns, parameters and couplings for the digital modeling of buildings and their technical facilities
The Faculty of Supply and Building Technology, Process Engineering Paper and Packaging, Printing and Media Technology is looking for a / a
Research Associate / Research Associate
for the identification and typing of patterns,
parameters and couplings for the digital modeling of
buildings and their technical facilities
Reference number: 05-02-18
full-time with 40.1 hours / week.
- Evaluation of scientific publications and materials
- Modeling and simulation of energy and air conditioning systems of buildings
- Generation and documentation of simulation pattern structure
- Integration of digital models and pattern structures in the BIM modeling process
- Creating scientific publications
- Conducting workshops
- Successfully completed university studies at the master’s level in the field of energy and building technology, supply engineering
- Very good computer skills
- Very good knowledge of English
We offer you
- A temporary contract until 31.12.2021
- Remuneration in the remuneration group 13 TV-L
- The possibility to apply for a home office
- A modern equipped workplace in central and convenient location of Munich with flexible working hours, discounted job tickets in public transport and free use of our underground parking
- Social benefits in accordance with public service regulations including supplementary pensions
The University of Applied Sciences Munich promotes the professional equality of women and men and aims, especially in the scientific field, to increase the proportion of women. We are therefore happy to receive applications from women.
The structure of the employment relationship is governed by the provisions of the collective agreement for the civil service of the Länder (TV-L). Please inform yourself z. B. under http://www.lff.bayern.de/bezuege/arbeitnehmer/#entgelt on the pay table of TV-L.
Candidates with severe disabilities are preferentially recruited if their qualifications, qualifications and professional achievements are otherwise substantially the same.
Do you feel addressed? We look forward to your meaningful application, preferably via our online portal at https://stellen.hm.edu/jobposting/af832f4810db22f1d57001c01aba7b1690f07dbdor by mail until 16.05.2018 .
For information, please contact our hotline: Tel .: +49 (0) 89 / 1265-4845
Technical questions to: Prof. Dr. med. Madjidi, Phone: 089 / 1265-1562, E-Mail email@example.com