Research Associate – 75% – Chair of Information Systems Engineering – Goethe Frankfurt
The Goethe University is a high-research university in the European financial center of Frankfurt. Lively, urban and cosmopolitan, it has a unique degree of independence as a foundation university.
Research Associate – 75%
At the Chair of Information Systems Engineering, Prof. Dr. med. Roland Holten, in the department of economics of the Goethe-University Frankfurt, is now a position for scientific staff Compensation group E 13 TV-GU – 3/4-day (75%)
limited to 2 years, with the possibility of renewal, too occupy.
To strengthen our team we are looking for committed, creative and flexible employees with very good knowledge in Business Information Systems or Information Systems.
The professorship is thematically structured and deals with research topics in the field of information systems. Current research areas include sharing economy, self-tracking, post-adoption of information systems and IT-based communication structures of groups. We use quantitative methods such as scientific machine learning, time series analysis or structural equation modeling.
As a member of staff of the chair, you are dealing with your own scientific research in the subject area Information Systems. As part of a cumulative doctoral dissertation, you publish your research results at regular intervals at international conferences and in high-level journals. As a member of our team, we enable you to realize your doctoral project in intensive exchange with domestic and foreign experts from science and industry. In addition to your research, you support the team in the supervision of courses.
They are characterized by:
– Your (forthcoming) university degree (Diplom / Master of Science) in eg Business Informatics, Computer Science with Business Administration, Business Administration or related areas as one of the best of your year
– Interest in self-determined research and independent work in the field of Information Systems
– A high Comprehension and a very good understanding of IT issues
– Good knowledge of at least one programming language (eg Java, R, Python) as well as relational database systems
– Very good knowledge of econometrics / statistics and possibly in statistical learning
– A high commitment to the highest international To publish level
– The intensive promotion and support of your interests
– An experienced team with strong cohesion
– The ability to focus without external project work on your own Forschungssschwerpunkt
– cooperation opportunities with colleagues and research groups from abroad (eg, Stevens Institute of Technology, University of Georgia)
Please send your complete application to 31/05/2018 (CV, proof of language skills, copies of certificates, etc.) by e-mail to:
Professor Dr. Roland Holten
z. Hd. Ms. Sandra Keßler
Chair of Information Systems Engineering
Re: “Job advertisement ISE 2018_1”