Student Assistant – IT support Tasks ( TU DARMSTADT HRZ ) apply until 18.06.2014
Read Time:1 Minute, 12 Second
|Job Title:||looking for a student assistant in IT support for tasks|
|Location:||ochschulstr. 1, Stadtmitte, 64289 Darmstadt|
|Remuneration:||is subject to the usual conditions for student assistants|
|Duration of employment:||by appointment|
|Job Description:||We are looking for group work place support a student assistant to assist in the care
of IT jobs and the organization and coordination in everyday work operation. Your mission field
includes, for example, the employees in order processing, care of tickets, filing and using the documentation
as well as other basic organizational tasks.
A longer-term co-operation is desired. A particular study is not required, an
interest and advanced knowledge in the IT field is required. We look forward to receiving your written application by e-mail until June 18, 2014!
|Requirements:||· Your computer skills are good.
· You have a good knowledge of Windows operating systems and MS Office.
· You have experience with the organization and coordination of procedures and processes.
· Your IT affinity supports you in problem solving in complex IT systems.
· You enjoy working in programs and procedures a.
· Your way of working is independent and structured.
· your communication and social skills are strong and you love to work on service.
· your German language skills in spoken and written correspond to an intermediate level.
· Reliability and Punctuality complete your profile.
|Contact:||Mr. Ingo Hammann|
|E-mail:||ingo.hammann [at] hrz.tu-darmstadt.de|