Texas Instruments (TI) is out front and ready for the next big challenge. Our innovations are at the core of nearly every electronics product in use today. And it doesn’t stop there. We’re developing breakthrough technology to power the world’s future innovations as well. TI is committed to building a better future — from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. Put your talent to work with us!
Challenge your technical skills with this opportunity to work with customers on a daily basis to create breakthrough innovations that can change life as we know it.
About the program
The Technical Sales Program will prepare you for a career that offers the best of two worlds – the ability to put your technical skills to good use and the chance to develop business skills working with customers, solving their problems and helping them create breakthrough innovations that can change lives.
During the eight month program, you will rotate through several challenging positions in different countries, including an assignment in Dallas. These assignments will help you gain valuable product, business and customer understanding, as well as knowledge of how TI works, preparing you for your final role.
About the role
In a Technical Sales role, you will be responsible for growing TI’s business with key customers. You will make regular visits to your customers’ design and commercial departments to understand their projects, discuss TI solutions, understand their decision processes, as well build and drive business plans to successfully win new designs that result in revenue.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering, electrical and computer engineering or a related field
• Ability to balance your strong technical skills with relationship-building capabilities
• Excellent communication skills and assertiveness to help influence decisions
• Ability to drive for results, have a passion to win, desire to collaborate and the ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
• Possible assignments: Germany, Sweden, Finland, France, Israel, Italy, UK, USA, etc.
• Date of Entry: continually
Advantages at Texas Instruments
• Access to our network of experts
• Receive personal coaching and mentoring along the way from a team of industry-leading professionals
• Work independently and apply lot of responsibility in a diverse work environment
• Take your chance to innovate the future
• An attractive compensation & benefits package
• A world of opportunities for your personal development
• A flexible, informal and open-minded work culture
• Final Role in a permanent position without period of commitment
New College Grad – Non Co-Op
Bachelor’s Level Degree
Electronics & Comm Engineering
System Engineering Management
Electrical Eng Technology
Electrical & Computer Engineer