Tester (m / f / d) in the field of software and mechatronics – Uninativ – frankfurt
As soon as possible, for 6 months with the option to extend if necessary takeover | 40 hours a week Bensheim | Mechanical engineering Young professionals, experienced professionals | Project ID 20201783_1
univativ is a project and personnel service provider that offers students and graduates exciting jobs at renowned companies. Your career is our mission, because your development is important to us.
With a passion for precision engineering and mechatronics, knowledge of testing, metrology and measurement evaluation as well as an affinity for software testing, you will enjoy working in an innovative team. You carry out development-related processing tests on the basis of test plans and test the functions of the devices and the operating software of the CEREC system, thereby contributing your part to the further success of the product. Are you interested? Then apply now!
Are you enthusiastic about mechanical engineering and want to gain some professional experience? Then we have exactly the right project for you! As our project employee (m / f / d) you have the opportunity to contribute your knowledge in exciting projects and to continuously develop yourself. Take your chance and apply today!
You experience that with us
- Independent execution of tests on dental machine tools
- Processing of test and validation plans
- Evaluation and documentation of test results
We offer that
- Feedback within a very short time
- Diverse training opportunities in our univativ academy
- Corporate shopping and discounts for selected gyms
- Networking in different industries
- A personal project manager
- Completed natural or engineering studies
- Experience in software testing
- Understanding of mechatronic systems and knowledge of measurement technology
- Basic knowledge of programming (Python, C ++) is desirable
- Safe handling of MS Office programs
- Independent, goal-oriented and methodical way of working
- Good knowledge of German and English
We were able to arouse your interest? Class!
Simply send us your application by e-mail stating the reference number 20201783_1 to email@example.com or make it even easier for you and apply online at univativ.com. We look forward to you!
Company and contact details
Mrs. Laura Hünerfeld
|Place of use||
Type of employment
|Period of employment||
As soon as possible, for 6 months with the option to extend if necessary takeover