(Junior) IT system engineer (m / f / d) – Gordion Germany job
- Permanent employment
- Structured training / further training as a network consultant
– training / further training in the field of firewall and NAC systems
– training / further training in the area of switch and router systems
– training / further training in the area of network design
– training / further training in Wireless Mobility (WLAN) area
– manufacturer certifications
- Interesting IT projects with innovative technologies as part of long-term, high-quality customer relationships
- Very good working atmosphere in a smart team
We are a smart team. Fewer topics, but these with a focus on depth. As a consultant and system integrator, we have been supporting the entire decision-making process for data network investments since 1991. We particularly support medium and large data networks with up to 10,000 ports.
We have been advising and supporting our customers in the area of active network infrastructure, with a focus on LAN / WAN / WLAN, security and analyzing, for over 25 years ─ across industries for:
- Banks / insurance companies
- Hospitals / clinics
Generalist or specialist? Our focus is also your focus?
- Would you like to advise and support customers?
- Do you like to configure firewalls & switches?
- Are you interested in VPN & certificates?
- Do you prefer NAC, Sandboxing & SIEM?
- Would you like to specialize in depth?
Then welcome to our team. You start with your level of knowledge. Together we deepen your know-how. Become a sought-after specialist. Apply to us.
- Technical support in the context of our projects
- Successive further training in theory and practice
- IT technical studies (Bachelor / Master)
- or training as IT specialist or comparable qualification
- Interest in LAN / WAN / WLAN – Security – Analyzing
- Knowledge of TCP / IP
- Interested in gaining in-depth knowledge of our topics
- Interest in new technologies & specializations
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
Company and contact details
GORDION Data Systems Technology GmbH
Mr. Oliver Lindlar
|Place of use||
+49 2241 49040
Type of employment
|Period of employment||
unlimited, from Tuesday, June 9, 2020