Enercon Internship: load simulation / multibody simulation Location: Aurich, Reference Code: DE105137
Internship load simulation / multibody simulation Location: Aurich, Reference Code: DE105137
The department load simulation deals with the software-based modeling and analysis of wind turbines. Can be created for this purpose tools come from the field of multibody simulation used whose models are structurally very similar and partially automated. Your responsibilities
- Training in the subject area of the load simulation
- Construction of multi-body simulation models
- Development and programming of applications for the creation of simulation models
- Documentation of the results
- Collaboration with the different development areas
- Student (m / f) of the engineering computer science, mechanical engineering, construction engineering or similar educational background
- Getting knowledge of the structural dynamics of components
- High affinity for the programming
- Knowledge of C ++ / C # with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or higher
- Excellent communication skills and team orientation
- Very good knowledge of German
The internship (minimum 3 months) can be connected to a bachelor thesis. Also, the issue of adapting the information for a master’s thesis.
Have we piqued your interest? For detailed information, see www.enercon.de/karriere. Shape your future in an innovative and versatile company and apply online via our career portal. For further questions please contact Mr. Rath Kamp is under the telephone number 04941 927-230 at your disposal.