Efficient catch crop cultivation for the improvement of climate, water and soil protection in agriculture (EffiZwisch 2.0) – Hochschule Rhein-waal 2018
The scenic region of Lower Rhine is located in the immediate vicinity of the economic center Rhine-Ruhr and the Netherlands, but at the same time in the center of Europe, whereby the university locations can be easily reached via the three airports Amsterdam / Schiphol, Dusseldorf Airport and Weeze from all over the world.
The University has to occupy the following position in the Faculty of Life Sciences at Campus Kleve on 01.03.2019:
Research Associate for the project
catch crop cultivation for the improvement of climate, water and soil protection in agriculture (EffiZwisch 2.0)”
EC 13 TV-L, limited to 3 years (subject to the project approval) acc. § 2 Abs. 2 (WissZeitVG) part-time with 50 v. H. the average regular weekly working time of a full-time equivalent full-time worker
Code 09 / F2 / 18
- Planning, organization and execution of field, vessel and laboratory experiments on the influence of catch crops and catch crops on humus structure, nitrogen dynamics and soil structure
- Analysis of soil and plant material
- Soil microbiological investigations
- Result analysis and statistical analyzes
- Documentation, presentation and publication of results obtained in scientific and practical journals, at conferences and field days
- The possibility of cooperative promotion is given
- Completed academic studies (master or diploma) in biology, agricultural or environmental sciences or equivalent education
- Knowledge and experience in the field of soil and / or plant analysis and laboratory work
- A clear, committed and goal-oriented way of working
- Excellent communication skills, also in English (usually C1 level)
- Teamwork and independence
- Commitment and motivation
- Knowledge of standard software and statistics
The University of Applied Sciences Rhein-Waal promotes the professional development of women. Applications from women are therefore expressly welcome. In areas where women are under-represented, they are given preferential treatment in the same aptitude, aptitude and professional capacity as the Land Equality Act, provided that no reasons prevail in the person of a competitor.
In case of equal suitability, applications of suitably severely handicapped persons as well as equal employees within the meaning of § 2 Abs. 3 SGB IX are preferred.
Please apply under https://www.hochschule-rhein-waal.de/de/jobs
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application deadline: 01.11.2018