Engineer biotechnology, pharmaceutical technology, process engineering and much more – GMP (m / f / d)
We make GMP experts.
As a young professional, start your career with us as a consultant. With our experienced consultants, you will learn a lot and quickly and will be amazed at how quickly you are asked as a GMP expert! Look forward to an attractive flextime model, a complete package of social benefits and further training measures for your very personal development.
- Support of qualification and validation projects with our customers
- Creation of complex documentation in German and English
- Processing of deviations and quality assurance measures
- Support in performing risk analyzes
- Degree z. B. in process engineering, mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical technology, biotechnology or chemical engineering
- Basic knowledge of the GMP environment or pharmaceutical quality assurance is an advantage
- Very good spoken and written German and English
- Technical understanding and the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with different tasks
- Willingness for longer customer assignments (driving license class B required) and fun learning in practice
Are you interested in customer contacts and diverse projects in a medium-sized company? Welcome to gempex!
gempex supports leading companies in the life sciences industry in the implementation of GMP requirements. Independent, internationally oriented and with locations in Mannheim, Sisseln (CH) and Guangzhou (CN), more than 70 employees support the introduction, optimization and maintenance of quality assurance systems.
Would you like to know more about GMP and the job description? Find out more now: www.experts4life.de
We look forward to you!
Company and contact details
Mrs. Elke Bonn
|Place of use||
+49 621 819119-14
Type of employment
|Period of employment||
unlimited, starting Monday, June 1, 2020