Erasmus Mundus EUROPHOTONICS: M.Sc. Program , KIT Scholarship
Erasmus Mundus EUROPHOTONICS: M.Sc. Program
The EUROPHOTONICS Master Course offers excellent teaching at top level universities and individual study mobility throughout Europe. An extensive two-year Master level teaching program is focusing on advanced research and applied topics that will constitute the near and extended future scientific goals in the field of Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics, with interdisciplinary applications.
- Duration of 2 years
- 3 M.Sc. degrees
- 3 different European countries
- Medium of instruction: English
- Scholarships for all students: 500€ /month (EU-students), 1000€ /month (non EU-students)
- Complete organizational support in accommodation, relocation between the places of study as well as in administration questions
Scholarships for all participants run for the entire program duration of 2 years. There are approximately 20 study places and scholarships available per year.
Non-EU students receive 1.000 EUR monthly plus 3.200 euros at the beginning of the master for the installation costs. EU students receive 500 euros/month and an installation money of 700 euros.
Program & Mobility Structure
- 1st semester: Fundamentals (Marseille)
- 2nd semester: Core Subjects & Industry Internship (Karlsruhe)
- 3rd semester: Specialization (Karlsruhe, Marseille or Barcelona)
- 4th semester: M.Sc. thesis (Karlsruhe, Marseille or Barcelona)
- Bachelor degree corresponding to at least 180 ECTS in the field of physics, engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physical chemistry, applied physics, optics or a related field.
- A medium level in English is required.
Intake is open for the winter term each year. Lectures start in Marseille in October. Prerequisite is a B.Sc. degree in engineering sciences or natural sciences.