Internship/Thesis – DATRON AG- Germany 2018
You are a student (m / w) and looking for an interesting internship / thesis?
Then you are exactly right with us! Make your first professional contacts with DATRON!
We are an internationally successful medium-sized manufacturer of CNC processing machines, dental systems, dosing systems and cutting tools. As part of our steady growth, we are looking for you to support our team at the Darmstadt site as soon as possible for an internship / thesis in the field of development
Our advantages for you:
We offer you challenging tasks and individual development opportunities in an innovative high-tech company in the mechanical engineering sector with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths. Our employees, to whom you too can belong, appreciate our collegial, respectful and family-friendly corporate culture.
- You are working on exciting development projects
- You take on engineering subtasks and work on them independently
- You support our innovative teams in projects and daily business
Your qualification and knowledge:
- You are a student in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering with a major in Mechanical Engineering or a similar degree program
- Optimally, you have already gained practical experience in a production company
- Ideally, you have experience with SolidWorks or other popular CAD systems
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- You enjoy working with colleagues from different departments and have a structured and solution-oriented approach
- With your dedicated and reliable way of working you convince your teammates
We look forward to receiving your online application stating the earliest possible starting date. Applications sent by post can not be returned.
Type of employment
Company and contact details
Mrs. Katharina Gunkel
+49 6151 14190
|Period of employment||