Student Job – Scala/MangoDB/Machine Learning – PataGona GmbH
We are a young start-up based in Darmstadt and are looking for reinforcement in frontend development.
Our offer is aimed primarily at online retailers who have the ability to automate the pricing of their store with our web-based service. For this we analyze prices on marketplaces like amazon.de and comparison portals like idealo.de .
What we offer you:
- Use in a varied and exciting work environment
- Insight into and work with bleeding-edge technologies such as scala , elasticsearch , mongoDB , machine learning , natural language processing , Docker etc.
- Co-designing a young, fast growing company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A great work environment
- Abundant Mate
- Further development and testing of our microservices in Scala
- Autonomous work
- Experience with Java, ideally Scala
- With databases, eg Sql, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new technologies
For more information, please visit http://patagona.de/ or call 06151 800 832 0. Please direct your application to: email@example.com.
In the application you should introduce yourself briefly (a detailed CV is not absolutely necessary).
It should be absolutely clear from your application which programming experience you have already gained. We are also happy if you can give us an overview of your previous projects.
Type of employment
Company and contact details
Mr. Andreas Frankenberger
+49 6151 8008320
|Period of employment||