PhD : IT Security Awareness – FH Aachen 2018
in IT Security Awareness
(Code number: 05-880)
Within the framework of a cross-site graduate college in the field of IT security, in the funding line “Digital Security”, a PhD position for 3.5 years will be established at FH Aachen. The aim of this course is to investigate the question of how relevant IT security expertise can be imparted and trained, and how, for example, desired behavior can be achieved with the help of Competence Developing Games.
- Independent planning and implementation of research activities in the field of Human Centered System Security and Competence Developing Games
- regular exchange of research results in the framework of the Research Training Group, conferences, publications etc.
- Cooperation in teaching
- Cooperation in the further development and maintenance of laboratories
- Completed university studies (with very good grades) in the field of computer science, with a strong connection to pedagogical / psychological topics and / or topics of computer science / IT security
- Knowledge and practical experience in the areas of motivation models, competence development games and IT security are desired
- Willingness to work with high standards of own results
- Interest in scientific work to expand their own competencies
- Teamwork, structured and independent working as well as interest in working with students
- Working conditions and allowances after the TV-L
- a job that is limited to 3.5 years
- a classification up to salary group E 13
- regular weekly working hours of 39 hours 50 minutes
- Possibility to work part-time
- certified family friendliness
The applications of suitable severely disabled persons are welcome. The Aachen University of Applied Sciences intends to increase the proportion of academic employees. Applications from women are thus especially welcome.
We have aroused your interest?
For further questions please contact Prof. Dr.-Ing. Martin Wolf, Telephone: 0241 6009-52171, gladly available.