Sales Engineer (m / f) in product marketing for switchgear – ABB AG
|Our opinion:||Sales Engineer (m / f) in product marketing for switchgear|
|Description:||As a sales engineer in product marketing for switchgear They are mainly for the development of business in the medium voltage range – gas insulated switchgear, and provides technical advice and support to customers.- In this context, you are traveling to ABB units at home and abroad, and call the contact persons for medium voltage products (particularly gas-insulated switchgear).
– Imagine the product portfolio and identify the customer use and selling opportunities.
– The execution of customer needs analysis and staff training are also part of your sector as the identification of market needs and competitive behavior.
– You also create proposals taking into account the ABB Group and Directives have active project monitoring and support to the award.
– The maintenance and evaluation of bid data and archiving of project documents complete your job profile.
|Requirements:||– You have completed your studies in electrical engineering and ideally have some work experience in a similar position.- Alternatively, you have a degree in Industrial Engineering with specialization in electrical engineering.
– In dealing with the standard MS Office tools and Lotus Notes, you’re an expert.
– In English and German to communicate confidently in speech and writing.Other foreign languages (eg French, Spanish) are an advantage.
– Personally you are characterized by good communication skills and ability to work independently. High analytical skills complete your profile.
– Frequent travel and work a flexible world of use for set no problem
|Address:||Oberhausen Street 33
40 472 Ratingen
|Website:||www.abb.de / careers|