Student Job – Electrical / IT Darmstadt , Germany
For our department building technology, we seek the earliest possible date a student of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering (m / w, Part Time, Temporary)
Her new duties include:
- Maintenance of our computerized temperature monitoring devices
- Implementation of the expansion of our temperature monitoring device
- Optimize existing installations
- Performing regular calibrations of the data logger
- Maintenance of the IT system for the management of recording devices and measurements
- Support of the department Facility at work in and around the premises
You are characterized by:
- You dare to smaller installations independently and autonomously execute and have fun in such activities.
- Basic knowledge of computer-controlled systems would be desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Electrical / Electronics Engineering is an advantage.
- Independent, responsible and faithful performance of his duties and team skills are required.
We offer you an interesting job and all the benefits of a team-oriented and open working atmosphere. Our flat hierarchy and flexible working time model allows you to contribute optimally with us so that you can reach your full potential. We assume a six week full-time internship in our company for this position.
Have we piqued your interest? Then send your complete and meaningful application documents including salary expectations (preferably electronically) to:
Mr. James Szimeth
An der neuen Bergstraße 17
We look forward to you