Network Planner (m / w) for mobile (2G, 3G, 4G) – Dusseldorf ( Alten )
Join us in the digital age! As a “digital native” They are enthusiastic about the latest trends in the IT and telecommunications equipment and want to take the next step towards career? Then opt for the old Native career!When OLD Digital develop innovative and customized solutions for blue chip customers in a wide variety of high-tech industries. Each project opens up new technologies, processes and corporate cultures. To live your passion for technology, expand your knowledge and gain experience. Join our team as
Network Planner (m / w) for mobile (2G, 3G, 4G)
Reference: EID / NM / SST
- They are responsible for the planning of new and modernization of existing networks to the current state of the art.
- To create the implementation schedule and coordinate the various stakeholders.
- As a point of contact for the customer to edit change requests in the time and task list.
- Also includes the preparation of documentation for your area of responsibility.
- You have completed a degree in communication engineering or electrical engineering.
- They have a distinct IT and telecommunications affinity and bring ideally experience in network planning, network development and network modernization.
- Your excellent communication skills and your experience in time management to draw from.
- They are well versed with the respective planning tools and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- The communication and documentation in German and English are not a problem for you.
You are on the lookout for interesting tasks and a permanent employment? Then apply now via our online application form. For questions about this job posting will be answered by Stefanie SeidelHuman Resources Manager 0211 520638-21 firstname.lastname@example.org