Systems Engineer (w / m) Innovation Projects Railway Systems – Germany
Systems Engineer (w / m) Innovation Projects Railway Systems
Locations: Berlin, Dresden, Hamburg, Munich
We develop innovative system and software solutions for international railway companies. And that means that we at SIGNON are shaping the mobility of the future! System and traffic engineers work closely together with software engineers. So our system and digitization solutions are perfectly matched to the practice. This not only makes sense, it’s even fun!
You want …
- work in international innovation and development projects and rethink railway?
- Design and describe systems?
- Model, simulate and test systems?
- work with agile methods?
- work in a young, open and nice team?
- like to travel the world?
And you have …
- a degree in traffic engineering or equivalent
- good knowledge of railway technology, ideally control and safety technology
- a high willingness to travel
- not afraid of direct customer contact
- Good communication skills in German and English
Convince yourself of SIGNON:
- Flexible working hours models
- further education
- 230 employees at 4 locations
- job ticket
- Kita support
- Employer-funded pension
Then contact us with your application documents by e-mail at email@example.com. Display no .: SY IB 01
www.signon-group.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Berlin | Dresden | Hamburg | Munich
Type of employment
Company and contact details
SIGNON Germany GmbH
Mrs. Cornelia Abelt
80686 Munich, Berlin, Dresden, Hamburg
|Period of employment||
immediately / full time / unlimited